Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.86 Average
Dear Marti aka digging gypsy
02-13-2018, 01:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 01:51 PM by Mindy.)
(02-13-2018, 01:34 PM)TwistedAnkle Wrote: Stephanie and Mindy, I have a sincere question for you both. What if I (or someone else) who has absolutely no involvement with Mr. Fenn finds the chest this Summer, based solely upon the poem and TToTC? Do you promise to continue on with your investigation into his activities which are the basis of this thread?

Yes, absolutely.
I’ve said a million times this is not about the treasure for me.
I had fun searching for the treasure and I don’t regret searching and not finding it one bit. Searching on my first trip to CO changed my and my son’s lives for the better.

I have always been hesitant to say F sent me any “hints” or “clues,” although as I researched more and think I have a decent location of the general area where the tc is located (I don’t yet think it’s a hoax), I have come to believe that he has given out definite hints, but one can only realize that they’re hints AFTER the clues are solved. They don’t point toward the treasure, but in my opinion, they point BACK at the treasure after you’ve moved forward.

Regardless, I have ZERO bitterness about not finding it, and I whole-heartedly will support that the eventual finder will have earned it, and I will not take any action against them in the least. I will be more than happy for them and congratulate them, no matter who it is.

And yes, I will defend my story and the stories of those that have entrusted theirs to me. However, my main focus is to make people aware of what’s going on, and what has happened in the past in the chase, so, once the chase is over, FF will not have the same influence he maintains while the chest is still out there. Once the chest is found, there won’t be as much motivation for me to continue to warn female searchers or to make others aware of his behavior.

But I most certainly will defend my story. Because it is true.

And that is my sincere answer to your question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
02-13-2018, 02:19 PM,
RE: Dear Marti aka digging gypsy
(02-13-2018, 01:29 PM)FennMaster Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 01:10 PM)dude here Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 12:34 PM)FennMaster Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 12:26 PM)admin Wrote: Marti said no one even knew her back then. So it's impossible for Becky to have been involved. I think it's very likely that f put her up to that or she did it to appease him.

We'll see if Becky produces the emails.

There's no reason to. The accusers haven't provided the evidence (emails) to back up their story. There's no basis to suspect anything.

If Becky doesn't produce the emails it doesn't mean that the "accusers" are right in fact it means nothing has changed.
However, if she does produce the emails and they are exactly what she says they are, then that is huge evidence against what the "accusers" are saying.

And I'd explain why they are faked emails if any exist. She said they did....just that she didn't know how to do a screenshot. So any excuse to not forward..."oops hit delete"..."cant forward private emails"..."afraid of police"..."some other excuse".

By the way, I'm not saying I know anything happened with dg daughter. I'm just saying his email to me was illegal if the police find it to be suggestive of him wanting to do anything. I do know my personal conversation with dg at the time was not in his favor.
02-13-2018, 02:22 PM,
(02-13-2018, 01:34 PM)TwistedAnkle Wrote: Stephanie and Mindy, I have a sincere question for you both. What if I (or someone else) who has absolutely no involvement with Mr. Fenn finds the chest this Summer, based solely upon the poem and TToTC? Do you promise to continue on with your investigation into his activities which are the basis of this thread?

The treasure has nothing to do with what I was talking about. It does with what Mindy said because he's flaunting the chest to get sexual attention.
02-13-2018, 03:04 PM,
(02-13-2018, 11:27 AM)admin Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 11:23 AM)admin Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 11:14 AM)Henry Jones Wrote: Good job Stephanie! You actually have authorities doing a real investigation! Right? That's what it looked like you refered to.
Let's remove your nonsense from the treasure hunt discussion! Give THEM what they need for the investigation and leave your anti-Fenn threads off the Chase Discussion Board!

If you're Harry aka Harry over there...why do you care what happens on cc? Oh wait...your entire chat is a mindy and Stephanie fan site and not about the chase lol...silly me. BTW, I bow down to Mindy as she is obviously the star over there with Ricky and mdavis lusting over her every word.

Oh and cc isn't promoted on hod or santafetrading. That's why....but I could careless... people find it. Everyday I get new registration requests to join...by the way...I only clear new registrations about twice a week unless someone asks.

1. I am not Harry, but it is obvious anyone who disagrees with you MUST be Harry or his lackies. Right?

2. That site was formed by those who were SILENCED because they did not believe yours or Mindy's made up gossip. An example would be this ridiculous thing between you and Marti, Becky, who ever and Fenn emailing women.

3. I don't care if you are or are not connected with Dal or Old Sante Fe. You are all Chase related, but yours is a teenage gossip girl message board of nonsense now. You ruined your site. But why even make that comment???
02-13-2018, 03:52 PM,
Why do I picture a big grown hairy man in a Catholic school girl outfit with long pigtails stomping back to his side of the tracks when ever I finish reading one of your comments?
Silenced!..... isn't there a song by billy idol or someone yelling that? Going to go find it.
02-13-2018, 04:03 PM,
That sounds bigoted.
--------------------------------
Orange Ute, Adee Sphincter?
02-13-2018, 04:23 PM,
(02-13-2018, 03:04 PM)Henry Jones Wrote: 2. That site was formed by those who were SILENCED because they did not believe yours or Mindy's made up gossip.

On the contrary, they were silenced because they couldn't present their alternative views in a civil manner. Then they started their own site by stating that the one rule everyone had to follow was to be civil to each other. Unbelievable hypocrites.

The funny thing is that Stephanie has always been way too lenient with the "opposition" on this board. She allows people like yourself to post BS against her and others. without demanding that you be thoughtful, or make a contribution in general to the forum. She has always made the forum open to all points of view -- unfortunately, in my view, but it is not my forum. To prove my point, you are still here, aren't you?

I would ban you because you keep calling them liars (Example: "made up gossip"). But that's just me.
02-13-2018, 04:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 04:55 PM by fundamental design.)
(02-13-2018, 04:23 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 03:04 PM)Henry Jones Wrote: 2. That site was formed by those who were SILENCED because they did not believe yours or Mindy's made up gossip.

On the contrary, they were silenced because they couldn't present their alternative views in a civil manner. Then they started their own site by stating that the one rule everyone had to follow was to be civil to each other. Unbelievable hypocrites.

The funny thing is that Stephanie has always been way too lenient with the "opposition" on this board. She allows people like yourself to post BS against her and others. without demanding that you be thoughtful, or make a contribution in general to the forum. She has always made the forum open to all points of view -- unfortunately, in my view, but it is not my forum. To prove my point, you are still here, aren't you?

I would ban you because you keep calling them liars (Example: "made up gossip"). But that's just me.

I guess Henry Jones doesn’t know the difference between made up gossip and some evidence that’s already been posted. The only thing I see that is confusing with this, that was posted before, is the writing style of DG. But it’s still very evident what she felt about f.

(This is the same email that doesn’t all fit in one screenshot hence the two uploads.)

[Image: 76de232d44cd961e794a2dd937888823.jpg][Image: 8298871484e3985da3f6771b8b4ee355.jpg]
-.-..The keeper of the key
02-13-2018, 05:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 05:02 PM by FennMaster.)
(02-13-2018, 04:54 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 04:23 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:

I guess Henry Jones doesn’t know the difference between made up gossip and some evidence that’s already been posted. The only thing I see that is confusing with this, that was posted before, is the writing style of DG. But it’s still very evident what she felt about f.

(This is the same email that doesn’t all fit in one screenshot hence the two uploads.)

[Image: 76de232d44cd961e794a2dd937888823.jpg][Image: 8298871484e3985da3f6771b8b4ee355.jpg]

What's with the anomaly in the middle of both of those?
The text starts to repeat right after the anomaly.
Makes it look phony; I'm not saying it is, but it might be.
02-13-2018, 05:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 05:11 PM by crazyfamily.)
(02-13-2018, 05:02 PM)FennMaster Wrote: What's with the anomaly in the middle of both of those?
The text starts to repeat right after the anomaly.
Makes it look phony; I'm not saying it is, but it might be.

I know, right? Edited stuff always appears phony.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Digging A friends Grave Copper 20 1,879 12-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Jun 21 A Gypsy's Kiss video decall 44 9,481 06-25-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: ROLL TIDE
Wink Dear RO/RN romeofoxtrot 12 4,087 07-24-2016, 01:55 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  Dear Ricky: Keyword! superfly 32 12,430 12-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Last Post: trigace
  Dear Mindy Ricky Nowak 23 3,885 07-09-2015, 09:18 AM