Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.86 Average
Dear Marti aka digging gypsy
02-13-2018, 06:20 PM,
(02-13-2018, 06:10 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: I’m sorry, but this is a totally laughable double standard that no amount of posturing can get you out of. I’m pretty sure I’m already speaking to a child who just can’t seem to explain it.

Was there motivation to doctor the video? Is there motivation to doctor the screen shot? The answer to both is yes. In both cases though, you have chosen to side with the one who is not attempting to provide evidence in their own defense. Is this a proven method in law? Nope, and it doesn’t work in a court of public opinion either. At least, not without exposing yourself as an accessory.

razyfamily

Nothing in either was doctored. I welcome anyone to thoroughly analyze the video and/or original emails. They weren’t cut and pasted, edited, or doctored. If everyone continues to dispute the authenticity, no matter WHAT evidence I post, maybe you can see why I refuse to keep on posting until there can be ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT as to the authenticity. If anyone wants to share any ideas on how to do that, I’m all ears. I had thought a video of me going through my inbox showing the original emails would be enough, but now people are assuming I doctored video, too? Any experts out there? Lol. I’m at a loss to show how I can share ANYTHING without the critics disputing authenticity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
02-13-2018, 06:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 06:26 PM by FennMaster.)
RE: Dear Marti aka digging gypsy
(02-13-2018, 06:20 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 06:10 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: I’m sorry, but this is a totally laughable double standard that no amount of posturing can get you out of. I’m pretty sure I’m already speaking to a child who just can’t seem to explain it.

Was there motivation to doctor the video? Is there motivation to doctor the screen shot? The answer to both is yes. In both cases though, you have chosen to side with the one who is not attempting to provide evidence in their own defense. Is this a proven method in law? Nope, and it doesn’t work in a court of public opinion either. At least, not without exposing yourself as an accessory.

razyfamily

Nothing in either was doctored. I welcome anyone to thoroughly analyze the video and/or original emails. They weren’t cut and pasted, edited, or doctored. If everyone continues to dispute the authenticity, no matter WHAT evidence I post, maybe you can see why I refuse to keep on posting until there can be ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT as to the authenticity. If anyone wants to share any ideas on how to do that, I’m all ears. I had thought a video of me going through my inbox showing the original emails would be enough, but now people are assuming I doctored video, too? Any experts out there? Lol. I’m at a loss to show how I can share ANYTHING without the critics disputing authenticity.

Mindy,
just ignore crazyfamily she was high jacking the thread because her feelings are hurt that no one will believe her about something completely unrelated to the discussion in this thread. Her doctoring comments aren't directed at you.

But if you look at the two pictures contained in the link I provided in my previous post you will see what I was talking about; your choice.
02-13-2018, 06:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 06:41 PM by Mindy.)
(02-13-2018, 06:14 PM)FennMaster Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 06:10 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 06:06 PM)FennMaster Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 06:05 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 05:58 PM)FennMaster Wrote: No. No double standard.
In this case you can actually see the evidence that it was changed.
You don't have to take anyone's word for it; no hearsay involved.
If you can't understand the difference, ask a child to explain it to you.

It was not altered in any way. Do I need to video the exact email in my inbox again to prove it? Holy cow, how many times do I have to do that?

I didn't say it was altered. I asked a question. Look closely at the two pictures that were posted in this post:

http://chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=...#pid191394

Here are the exact emails:

[Image: 7c6987ead1541ad43ba0c504ce817353.jpg]

[Image: c4bb73f39fea3d68592048a99732d84e.jpg]

Okay the anomaly is gone. I was just wondering why there was an anomaly in the pictures that were posted; you have to admit it looks fishy.

I know you didn't post the pictures that were questioned and you are only providing these to show the originals, but you do realize that posting what an upset woman says to Fenn is proof of nothing, don't you?

I had originally posted that in response to DG saying that all their past “flirtations” were “jokes” and they all “laughed about them.”

Since then, she has admitted she has been angry at FF at times.

I don’t want a war with Marti. I agree with her that disparaging other’s family members goes too far (this after she threatened to post an 8 year old picture from my daughter’s FB —without knowing the back story— all over the internet if I didn’t do as she demanded), and I really don’t have any problem with her. I believe she defends F because she is afraid, and I don’t know the total extent of her involvement with F. All I know is what she’s told me in the past.

(02-13-2018, 06:24 PM)FennMaster Wrote:

razyfamily

Mindy,
just ignore crazyfamily she was high jacking the thread because her feelings are hurt that no one will believe her about something completely unrelated to the discussion in this thread. Her doctoring comments aren't directed at you.

But if you look at the two pictures contained in the link I provided in my previous post you will see what I was talking about; your choice.

Yes, I see what you’re talking about. I don’t know if james cropped too much or if my original screenshots I texted to james earlier were off. I didn’t have a lot of time to text earlier at work, so I may have clipped too much.

However, I’m home now, and I saw what you were talking about, and hopefully I cleared up the confusion.

I’m just now getting a chance to catch up on reading, so sorry if I’m not totally sure what everyone is talking about.

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
02-13-2018, 06:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2018, 08:41 AM by crazyfamily.)

razyfamily

Mindy,

Mindy, my comment was not directed at your evidence. I am simply sick to death of hypocrites. The FennMaster will only be skeptical of your evidence and your comments while propping up those on the other side regardless of the evidence. There is no neutrality here. Everything she/he posts is slanted and biased by her/his personal opinion. She/he seeks to blame the victims and deny the significance of the evidence.

BTW, "FennMaster," you haven't been here long enough to know that my feelings aren't easily hurt.

razyfamily
02-13-2018, 06:59 PM,
Wait, Mindy posted a video of her opening the emails?

Also, Marti's grammar is horrible. I've only seen grammar that horrid under the name of Ricky Nowak. It can't be him though, as he put on a show earlier at Harry's about how they betrayed eachother.
02-13-2018, 07:04 PM,
(02-13-2018, 06:58 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:

razyfamily

Mindy,

Mindy, my comment was not directed at your evidence. I am simply sick to death of hypocrites. The FennMaster will only be skeptical of your evidence and your comments while propping up those on the other side regardless of the evidence. There is no neutrality here. Everything she/he posts is slanted and biased by her personal opinion. She/he seeks to blame the victims and deny the significance of the evidence.

BTW, "FennMaster," you haven't been here long enough to know that my feelings aren't easily hurt.

razyfamily

You're going to make me barf calling yourself a victim. Give it a rest.
02-13-2018, 07:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 07:23 PM by crazyfamily.)
I did not call myself, and do not consider myself a victim. What is your problem?

Make no mistake. I am calling you and consider you a hypocrite.

razyfamily
02-13-2018, 07:25 PM,
(02-13-2018, 07:22 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: I did not call myself, and do not consider myself a victim. What is your problem?

Make no mistake. I am calling you and consider you a hypocrite.

razyfamily

Okay. Have a good night. Smile
02-13-2018, 07:28 PM,
Bye.

razyfamily
02-13-2018, 07:29 PM,
Just catching up myself. I didn’t notice the anomaly in the screenshots I provided earlier. That’s how it was when I received it. I see Mindy cleared it up with the original email. And I think a video of said email is coming soon.
-.-..The keeper of the key

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Digging A friends Grave Copper 20 1,879 12-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Jun 21 A Gypsy's Kiss video decall 44 9,482 06-25-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: ROLL TIDE
Wink Dear RO/RN romeofoxtrot 12 4,088 07-24-2016, 01:55 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  Dear Ricky: Keyword! superfly 32 12,431 12-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Last Post: trigace
  Dear Mindy Ricky Nowak 23 3,885 07-09-2015, 09:18 AM