Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.86 Average
Dear Marti aka digging gypsy
02-14-2018, 05:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2018, 05:40 PM by Henry Jones.)
RE: Dear Marti aka digging gypsy
(02-14-2018, 02:45 PM)LuckyLove Wrote: Sorry for the outburst....Don't mind me too much, most of the time I'm the only one that understands what I'm doing. Been following the "conversation" and a lot of things seemed off on all sides. Figured I could learn all I need to know by seeing who folds first and in what order.

Here is what I know as of entering the Chase in 2015.

Mindy came out with a rampaging rant late in the year 2015 showing jealousy that Fenn has conversations with other women. She basically tried to make it look like she was having a relationship with him. She shared some excerpts of emails that looked really boring, except one email had Fenn ask if she would make love to him if he were there or something like that. The only problem with all of that is

1. What was the conversation? Mindy shared only boring snippets of discussions where he told her she was decent at poetry, and random talk. Nothing made sense together and the emails had different subject lines. No full conversation was provided to us.
2. Mindy wrote fiction. She went by a different name as a fictional story writer. She had a blog under that name with made up daily stories. Like a different life played out in the form of a personal blog.

Anyways, she revealed these emails after hearing from another female searcher, digging Gypsy if I remember correctly, that he talks to them in a similar way. Mindy was expressing a jealous rage.
People confronted her about it and she deleted the post and piped down on the comments for a bit. She continued to comment, bit not a lot.
Then Fennboree happened in 2016 and everyone had a gay old time. Mindy revamped her CC posting beginning with how much fun it was and how worried she was feeling about how people would act around her with her outbursts.
Since then she has mixed, and others have mixed, her personal blog with this forum. She also went back to the flaunting of how close her and Fenn are or were.
All of this stirred up some emotions and debate, in which the result always ended with the person Mindy was arguing with getting suspended.

Thus, Harry's was formed.

Harry's is a forum about the Chase, but created by and used by many of those who were banned because they debated something Mindy said.
(Not everyone at Harry's is an example of this)

I'll stop here on the Mindy timeline and continue later down when timelines meet

Moving on to Stephanie as of 2015.

There isn't much.

She has gone on over a hundred and maybe even over two hundred trips to find the treasure.
She made some of her life struggles public on this forum. Her husband and her split up.
She mentioned the Chase ruined her and her family.

She has her trips paid for by a friend some how. She has mentioned this before on the forum. Not sure who.

Late 2016 and all of 2017, Stephanie was Gone. She never visited the site, she never solved any issues, nothing. She also moved to Florida.

That's it on Stephanie that I know of

Late last year Mindy started a Women Movement thread. The title speaks for itself. Looking at her personal blog at this time you can see a week earlier she mentioned watching a TV show and it "inspired her".
Right after Mindy's thread was made, Stephanie made a thread claiming the Chase is a hoax and Fenn is a liar.

Then Mindy made a very Questionable comment implying Fenn fooled around with an underage girl. She took a lot of heat for it because if it were true, why did she wait to say anything until she did only to get a leg up in a forum argument? The comment was taken down along with all of Mindy's comments in the thread after someone (I won't say who) contacted Forrest and made him aware that Mindy was spreading rumors of him fooling around with underage girls. If Mindy was telling the truth then why did she back down so quickly and recant the accusation? She even did the whole "I never said that!" BS, even though screenshots were taken.

What is even more strange is the fact Mindy became a moderator here at CC the very next day.

Why would anyone in charge bring in someone who has shown to be that unstable in regard to what they say on an internet forum?

Stephanie continues to bring up the underage talk as well as the hoax talk.

There is so much nonsense here, it is killing this site. Not the chase. The site.

I have a few theories of what is going on.
1. Mindy is now Stephanie. Maybe Stephanie left and never did really come back. So the whole Fenn is a liar and the Chase is a hoax thread that appeared after a long absence really wasn't Stephanie at all. Did Stephanie give Mindy control and Mindy is playing multiple roles to feed her anti-Fenn drama?
2. Stephanie has exhausted herself with the Chase after obsessing over it for years, going on TOO MANY TRIPS, and personal issues brought upon because of this Chase. Maybe she has actually changed to become the most anti-Fenn person and is now continuing on Mindy's accusations.
3. The same as above, but she knows it is all made up to hurt Fenn and his Chase. She hurt herself looking for the chest so now she wants revenge and to hurt Fenn's story.

this is all my opinion and my take on what I have seen over the years. I could be mistaken on a few details, I may have forgotten something, but it is just one opinion on the matter.
I find it very difficult to follow seeing how people are commenting to eachother from different forums now.
It is very upsetting to see how one sided the admin and moderators are here too. They will move any thread against their accusations to the therapy room, claiming it irrelevant to the Chase, but keep the accusations on the main discussion board. Totally bias and hypocritical.

They eliminated and are eliminating those who confront them or debate their statements, and encouraging and feeding their bias accusations.

Most would call that Propaganda .

Another point of view from a user at Harry's.

Bet- this doesnt sound much like blackmail to me, but more of DG asking Mindy to remove false claims of her daughter being molested (which M actually DID do...no threay there she DID it) by explaining a simple role reversal? "Hey Mindy, how would YOU feel if I did the same thing to you? How would YOU feel if I plastered REAL pics of your kid with antichrist and swastika drawn all over herself....out of context....years later. Apparently Mindy FINALLY understood the issue (since it was put in terms about her....as her self absorption only allows her to see) and decided to not keep perpetuating rumors about kids. (Albeit with a cheeky post about how she doesnt REALLY want to stop....she's just being forced to) l.m.a.o.

Poor victim Mindy, got threatened by someone effectively threatening to start acting like HER....I imagine she has a hard time looking in that mirror. Freaking. Loon.
...and keep in mind that the "picture" DG was referring to is one in which Mindys daughter has publicly available ALREADY on facebook.....which M provided the page information of her daughter HERSELF on CC.....

So not exactly the sort of "threat" M is painting it out to be.....nor is it even CLOSE to the caliber of ACTUALLY posting and spreading false molestation rumors about someones kid as an "attention getter" for a story about an attention seeking loon that got mad at a man for flirting with more than one consenting adults.

looks like this person knows more about the current situation than I do

Listen to accusations here. Check there for the facts.
02-14-2018, 06:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2018, 06:05 PM by Mindy.)
(02-14-2018, 05:18 PM)Henry Jones Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 02:45 PM)LuckyLove Wrote: Sorry for the outburst....Don't mind me too much, most of the time I'm the only one that understands what I'm doing. Been following the "conversation" and a lot of things seemed off on all sides. Figured I could learn all I need to know by seeing who folds first and in what order.

Mindy came out with a rampaging rant late in the year 2015 showing jealousy that Fenn has conversations with other women. She basically tried to make it look like she was having a relationship with him. She shared some excerpts of emails that looked really boring, except one email had Fenn ask if she would make love to him if he were there or something like that. The only problem with all of that is

1. What was the conversation? Mindy shared only boring snippets of discussions where he told her she was decent at poetry, and random talk. Nothing made sense together and the emails had different subject lines. No full conversation was provided to us.
2. Mindy wrote fiction. She went by a different name as a fictional story writer. She had a blog under that name with made up daily stories. Like a different life played out in the form of a personal blog.

Anyways, she revealed these emails after hearing from another female searcher, digging Gypsy if I remember correctly, that he talks to them in a similar way. Mindy was expressing a jealous rage.
People confronted her about it and she deleted the post and piped down on the comments for a bit. She continued to comment, bit not a lot.
Then Fennboree happened in 2016 and everyone had a gay old time. Mindy revamped her CC posting beginning with how much fun it was and how worried she was feeling about how people would act around her with her outbursts.
Since then she has mixed, and others have mixed, her personal blog with this forum. She also went back to the flaunting of how close her and Fenn are or were.
All of this stirred up some emotions and debate, in which the result always ended with the person Mindy was arguing with getting suspended.

Harry's is a forum about the Chase, but created by and used by many of those who were banned because they debated something Mindy said.

I'll stop here on the Mindy timeline and continue later down when timelines meet[/b]

There isn't much.

She has gone on over a hundred and maybe even over two hundred trips to find the treasure.
She made some of her life struggles public on this forum. Her husband and her split up.

She has her trips paid for by a friend some how. She has mentioned this before on the forum. Not sure who.

Late 2016 and all of 2017, Stephanie was Gone. She never visited the site, she never solved any issues, nothing. She also moved to Florida.

That's it on Stephanie that I know of[/b]

Late last year Mindy started a Women Movement thread. The title speaks for itself. Looking at her personal blog at this time you can see a week earlier she mentioned watching a TV show and it "inspired her".
Right after Mindy's thread was made, Stephanie made a thread claiming the Chase is a hoax and Fenn is a liar.

Then Mindy made a very Questionable comment implying Fenn fooled around with an underage girl. She took a lot of heat for it because if it were true, why did she wait to say anything until she did only to get a leg up in a forum argument? The comment was taken down along with all of Mindy's comments in the thread after someone (I won't say who) contacted Forrest and made him aware that Mindy was spreading rumors of him fooling around with underage girls. If Mindy was telling the truth then why did she back down so quickly and recant the accusation? She even did the whole "I never said that!" BS, even though screenshots were taken.

What is even more strange is the fact Mindy became a moderator here at CC the very next day.

Why would anyone in charge bring in someone who has shown to be that unstable in regard to what they say on an internet forum?

There is so much nonsense here, it is killing this site. Not the chase. The site.

1. Mindy is now Stephanie. Maybe Stephanie left and never did really come back. So the whole Fenn is a liar and the Chase is a hoax thread that appeared after a long absence really wasn't Stephanie at all. Did Stephanie give Mindy control and Mindy is playing multiple roles to feed her anti-Fenn drama?
2. Stephanie has exhausted herself with the Chase after obsessing over it for years, going on TOO MANY TRIPS, and personal issues brought upon because of this Chase. Maybe she has actually changed to become the most anti-Fenn person and is now continuing on Mindy's accusations.
3. The same as above, but she knows it is all made up to hurt Fenn and his Chase. She hurt herself looking for the chest so now she wants revenge and to hurt Fenn's story.

this is all my opinion and my take on what I have seen over the years[/b]. I could be mistaken on a few details, I may have forgotten something, but it is just one opinion on the matter.
I find it very difficult to follow seeing how people are commenting to eachother from different forums now.
It is very upsetting to see how one sided the admin and moderators are here too. They will move any thread against their accusations to the therapy room, claiming it irrelevant to the Chase, but keep the accusations on the main discussion board. Totally bias and hypocritical.

They eliminated and are eliminating those who confront them or debate their statements, and encouraging and feeding their bias accusations.

Whoa there, cowboy. You have a ton of misinformation there. Not sure where you got it, but lots of wrong info.

1. Where did you get that I was “jealous” of other women’s relationships with F? I would venture that is YOUR ASSUMPTION, correct? The fact is, I was NOT jealous of anyone. I posted that stuff in my own defense after being attacked for sticking up for Stephanie and DG.

2. I did NOT EVER say or hint that I was having a “relationship” with FF. In fact, I had said that I did NOT have a romantic relationship with FF. Again, this is an erroneous ASSUMPTION on your part.

3. The blog under my pen name ended in 2008, I believe. The daily blog posts were NOT made up stories, but my real daily life at the time. I had two blogs actually at that time posting the same stories on both. You cannot find my other blog because I posted under only my first initial. Again, I don’t know where you got the idea that I made up daily fictional stories, but that is not correct.

4. Again, it is your ASSUMPTION that I was in a “jealous rage.” I was actually speaking in defense of DG, and was not jealous at all.

5. If you were to go back and look at where Harry’s members were banned, you will clearly see that I remained calm and polite the ENTIRE time, except I would get a little heated when people tried to personally attack me when my mom was ill. You will see that those members GOT THEMSELVES BANNED by repeated personal attacks. Mdavis got banned when he lost it and went on a personal attack rampage when I was winning a chase-oriented debate. Those at Harry’s like to whine about being victims of me getting them banned, but I had nothing to do with them getting banned.

6. I don’t remember the “women’s movement thread” you’re talking about, so I’ll have to go back and look.

7. At the time, I had only recently been made aware of the seeming proposition by F to buy an underage girl and her mom and sister. I asked the mom about it, who said that F flirted with the girl, grabbed her hand, said if he was younger he would date her, said she had Paris Hilton legs, and made her feel uncomfortable. That set me off, because that kind of thing does. However, the mom did not want me to post it and both she (and F) asked me to take it down. Since I was not totally knowledgeable of the whole story, I did as they asked. I didn’t really know what else to do. I never said F acted on the proposition or actually did anything criminal. I highly suspected that the authorities might not think it was as funny a “joke” as DG acted like it was, but I trust her judgment enough to let it go. I still do. I do not have an “obligation to report.” And as DG has stated she does not wish to report it, I’m good with letting it go.

8. I am not stephanie. Stephanie is the one posting under her own name. I think Old Drum can confirm this by looking at our ip addresses. You should not make ASSUMPTIONS, you know.

9. I would love to move this thread or delete it, but Stephanie wants it to remain active (her words).

10. You’re still here. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
02-14-2018, 06:09 PM,
I know there's a life for me out there, somewhere.....so, why I'm I still trolling this site?? There has got to be something more to this, but what???
02-14-2018, 06:20 PM,
(02-14-2018, 06:09 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: I know there's a life for me out there, somewhere.....so, why I'm I still trolling this site?? There has got to be something more to this, but what???

Move to a Latin American/African country and become a Winter Olympic Athlete? Smile

Or perhaps Norway/Sweden for the Summer Olympics?
--------------------------------
Orange Ute, Adee Sphincter?
02-14-2018, 06:49 PM,
(02-14-2018, 06:20 PM)realistrealist Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 06:09 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: I know there's a life for me out there, somewhere.....so, why I'm I still trolling this site?? There has got to be something more to this, but what???

Move to a Latin American/African country and become a Winter Olympic Athlete? Smile

Or perhaps Norway/Sweden for the Summer Olympics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCjiHb6QSdk
02-14-2018, 06:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2018, 06:54 PM by Henry Jones.)
(02-14-2018, 06:03 PM)Mindy Wrote: Whoa there, cowboy. You have a ton of misinformation there. Not sure where you got it, but lots of wrong info.

1. Where did you get that I was “jealous” of other women’s relationships with F? I would venture that is YOUR ASSUMPTION, correct? The fact is, I was NOT jealous of anyone. I posted that stuff in my own defense after being attacked for sticking up for Stephanie and DG.

anyone who read what you wrote would agree, you were jealous.

2. I did NOT EVER say or hint that I was having a “relationship” with FF. In fact, I had said that I did NOT have a romantic relationship with FF. Again, this is an erroneous ASSUMPTION on your part.

your posts hinted at a relationship. Your posts since then have flaunted a close relationship with Fenn.

There was an argument just a few months back about this with seanm. You posted a picture of a tree and hinted that you are a favorite and bragged about knowing him better than anyone, because he let you tour his back yard.

3. The blog under my pen name ended in 2008, I believe. The daily blog posts were NOT made up stories, but my real daily life at the time. I had two blogs actually at that time posting the same stories on both. You cannot find my other blog because I posted under only my first initial. Again, I don’t know where you got the idea that I made up daily fictional stories, but that is not correct.

Ok. My bad.

4. Again, it is your ASSUMPTION that I was in a “jealous rage.” I was actually speaking in defense of DG, and was not jealous at all.

why even make a point 4 if it the same as point 1?

5. If you were to go back and look at where Harry’s members were banned, you will clearly see that I remained calm and polite the ENTIRE time, except I would get a little heated when people tried to personally attack me when my mom was ill. You will see that those members GOT THEMSELVES BANNED by repeated personal attacks. Mdavis got banned when he lost it and went on a personal attack rampage when I was winning a chase-oriented debate. Those at Harry’s like to whine about being victims of me getting them banned, but I had nothing to do with them getting banned.

who besides mdavis attacked you regarding your mom? He was the only one I remember doing that, and he was banned for it.

You do not handle yourself well when in an online debate. You erk people and then you, not them, whine about being victim. You did this when you initially brought up the under age girl thing. The discussion was about unethical people (one being yourself), and in your defense brought up how Fenn fooled around with an under age girl and finished it off with something along the lines of "how about that for evil?".
You escalate pointless bicker and then try to dump it off on someone else.

6. I don’t remember the “women’s movement thread” you’re talking about, so I’ll have to go back and look.

you tried to get other female chasers to band together and send you emails and information. Knowing you, you deleted it to hide the fact that you tried to start this entire ruse

7. At the time, I had only recently been made aware of the seeming proposition by F to buy an underage girl and her mom and sister. I asked the mom about it, who said that F flirted with the girl, grabbed her hand, said if he was younger he would date her, said she had Paris Hilton legs, and made her feel uncomfortable. That set me off, because that kind of thing does. However, the mom did not want me to post it and both she (and F) asked me to take it down. Since I was not totally knowledgeable of the whole story, I did as they asked. I didn’t really know what else to do. I never said F acted on the proposition or actually did anything criminal. I highly suspected that the authorities might not think it was as funny a “joke” as DG acted like it was, but I trust her judgment enough to let it go. I still do. I do not have an “obligation to report.” And as DG has stated she does not wish to report it, I’m good with letting it go.

you called him evil in the same line of initially bringing up him fooling around with an under age girl. So I call bull$h!t on your "I never said F acted on the proposition". Someone and I'm sure several have screen shots.

8. I am not stephanie. Stephanie is the one posting under her own name. I think Old Drum can confirm this by looking at our ip addresses. You should not make ASSUMPTIONS, you know.

thank you for eliminating one theory

9. I would love to move this thread or delete it, but Stephanie wants it to remain active (her words).

my theory number 3, maybe?

10. You’re still here. Lol.

I PM'd you 3 months ago asking to ban me from this garbage of a website. Looks like Vinnie a couple posts earlier tried the same thing.

I do appreciate you making the attempt to answer these comments. Thank you, Mindy.
02-14-2018, 07:04 PM,
Ban Henry as he requested and at least close the thread, or delete it. Life's too short for all this crap.
02-14-2018, 07:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2018, 07:23 PM by Henry Jones.)
(02-14-2018, 07:04 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Ban Henry as he requested and at least close the thread, or delete it. Life's too short for all this crap.

I agree with Beavertooth.
02-14-2018, 07:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2018, 07:48 PM by Mindy.)
(02-14-2018, 05:18 PM)Henry Jones Wrote:

I'll stop here on the Mindy timeline and continue later down when timelines meet[/b]

There isn't much.

That's it on Stephanie that I know of[/b]

this is all my opinion and my take on what I have seen over the years[/b]. I could be mistaken on a few details, I may have forgotten something, but it is just one opinion on the matter.

Another point of view from a user at Harry's.

Bet- this doesnt sound much like blackmail to me, but more of DG asking Mindy to remove false claims of her daughter being molested (which M actually DID do...no threay there she DID it) by explaining a simple role reversal? "Hey Mindy, how would YOU feel if I did the same thing to you? How would YOU feel if I plastered REAL pics of your kid with antichrist and swastika drawn all over herself....out of context....years later. Apparently Mindy FINALLY understood the issue (since it was put in terms about her....as her self absorption only allows her to see) and decided to not keep perpetuating rumors about kids. (Albeit with a cheeky post about how she doesnt REALLY want to stop....she's just being forced to) l.m.a.o.

Poor victim Mindy, got threatened by someone effectively threatening to start acting like HER....I imagine she has a hard time looking in that mirror. Freaking. Loon.
...and keep in mind that the "picture" DG was referring to is one in which Mindys daughter has publicly available ALREADY on facebook.....which M provided the page information of her daughter HERSELF on CC.....

So not exactly the sort of "threat" M is painting it out to be.....nor is it even CLOSE to the caliber of ACTUALLY posting and spreading false molestation rumors about someones kid as an "attention getter" for a story about an attention seeking loon that got mad at a man for flirting with more than one consenting adults.

looks like this person knows more about the current situation than I do[/b]

Listen to accusations here. Check there for the facts.

Henry,

I just now saw the addendum to your post above. I posted the following in response to Jamie’s very maliciously misinformed post. Please tell me if you still support Jamie’s obvious lies after you read it.
And I’m posting this here to clear up all confusion that her lies have created.

[Image: 91251909d24c8197ec11fef019d791bd.jpg]
[Image: a5de97dde1524c976f3351a9dc7b70c9.jpg]
[Image: db49d18930d94de3e9dd76683aeab86d.jpg]

(02-14-2018, 07:04 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Ban Henry as he requested and at least close the thread, or delete it. Life's too short for all this crap.

I agree, BT. I will ban Henry, but I’m going to give him one last shot to make a more informed comment.

And if I seemed angry in that post, I was. Any mom would be. Or should be.

So, yes, everyone, take a good look at the accusations about me, and you will see that they ARE NOT TRUE.

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
02-14-2018, 07:50 PM,
(02-14-2018, 07:39 PM)Mindy Wrote: I agree, BT. I will ban Henry, but I’m going to give him one last shot to make a more informed comment.

And if I seemed angry in that post, I was. Any mom would be. Or should be.

So, yes, everyone, take a good look at the accusations about me, and you will see that they ARE NOT TRUE.

[Image: jm4AGS]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Digging A friends Grave Copper 20 1,866 12-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Jun 21 A Gypsy's Kiss video decall 44 9,428 06-25-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: ROLL TIDE
Wink Dear RO/RN romeofoxtrot 12 4,057 07-24-2016, 01:55 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  Dear Ricky: Keyword! superfly 32 12,389 12-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Last Post: trigace