Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donnie
01-27-2014, 09:02 PM,
Donnie
[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAr_rMwRETM[/embed]
01-28-2014, 07:29 AM,
Donnie
Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead. JK, I wondered the same thing, they seemed like pretty good buds.
01-28-2014, 07:46 AM,
Donnie
I can't confirm but from good source that Donnie married June, Forrest's sister
01-28-2014, 11:14 AM,
Donnie
Hmm now thats an interesting thought. I found who she married once but didnt pay that much attention, was helping a friend find her burial history.
Shhh they aren't listening.
01-28-2014, 01:00 PM,
Donnie
I can't find where she is buried and in TFTW on one of the pages 2-6 in a hand written note under the pictures he said something in the likes of ( he's buried with my parents ) but nothing about his sister. FYI that information came from dal and Stephanie can confirm cause I sent her a copy of the email
01-28-2014, 07:22 PM,
Donnie
I found it at one time, but didnt write it down. Its listed under her married name with F as her middle initial. She is buried in Texas I believe, or maybe Florida. It didnt seem to be part of the solve so it wasnt important to me.

Shhh they aren't listening.
01-28-2014, 07:30 PM,
Donnie
Deb I would owe you one if you can find that!
01-28-2014, 08:29 PM,
Donnie
If June married Donnie - she would have had his last name. Yes? Look it up.
01-29-2014, 07:32 AM,
Donnie
I just found Donnie's last name to be Heath if it matters to anyone. I haven't found anything on him though in Bozeman...but that's where they lived and that's where the party was for his parents anniversary. It's a beautiful area. I don't know if his proper name was Donald Joseph Heath then? Guessing it would. That would make his sister June Heath. Is the name June short for anything?
01-29-2014, 07:39 AM,
Donnie
Dam Steph that's some good research cause I try to find that and no luck