Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donnie
02-08-2014, 05:14 PM,
Donnie

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from admin on January 29, 2014, 7:32 am</b>

I just found Donnie's last name to be Heath if it matters to anyone. I haven't found anything on him though in Bozeman...but that's where they lived and that's where the party was for his parents anniversary. It's a beautiful area. I don't know if his proper name was Donald Joseph Heath then? Guessing it would. That would make his sister June Heath. Is the name June short for anything?
</div>

I reached the same conclusion about Donnie and June being married. Check this out:

http://archive.org/stream/montanadirecto...h_djvu.txt

It's a list of Montana Realtors from 1981:

Heath, Donald J.

220 VV. Lamme Bozeman 59715

<b>Fenn-Heath Properties</b> 587-5168

02-08-2014, 05:32 PM,
Donnie
Good find pc...I wonder if that's their house that they had the 60th party for his parents at. Neat to know they had an actual business. I did hear that Donnie was a real estate agent if I remember right.
02-08-2014, 05:46 PM,
Donnie
I'm guessing that was The Dude.
02-08-2014, 05:57 PM,
Donnie
[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAr_rMwRETM[/embed]
02-10-2014, 06:32 AM,
Donnie
He said something in one of the events that makes me sure it's not on private property. I don't have the link for it though or know which it was. I don't really want to say anymore than that though.
02-10-2014, 10:46 AM,
Donnie
LOL Stephanie. Its wonderful that you shared that much. Smile

Shhh they aren't listening.
02-10-2014, 02:45 PM,
Donnie
It's my opinion on something he said. I researched a word he used over and over and I believe that. I think it was a CW event if anyone wants to listen to that. It was a question a lady asked in the audience.
03-18-2015, 01:01 AM,
Donnie
Anyone - When did Donnie die? He must have originated in the Yellowstone area where FF's family vacationed every summer. I'm trying to decide who the dead person is in the "two people can keep a secret" quote. Was Donnie still alive when FF hid the treasure? I know it wasn't Eric Sloane because he died earlier. So again ... when did Donnie die?
03-18-2015, 07:54 PM,
Donnie

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Becky from WV on March 18, 2015, 2:01 am</b>

Anyone - When did Donnie die? He must have originated in the Yellowstone area where FF's family vacationed every summer. I'm trying to decide who the dead person is in the "two people can keep a secret" quote. Was Donnie still alive when FF hid the treasure? I know it wasn't Eric Sloane because he died earlier. So again ... when did Donnie die?
</div>
Sorry I forgot where all the research is but I know Steph is real good on these matters, Donnie I believe was deceased way long before Forrest hid the chest!
03-19-2015, 06:49 AM,
Donnie
I would suppose anyone with physical knowledge of the locale had been deceased prior to fenns journey to secret the chest. Just a hunch.
------------------------------
"Abandon all hope, all ye who enter here."