Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hint . . . "cents"
02-11-2018, 11:17 PM,
The hint . . . "cents"
I just realized that every time that FF used the word "cents" in a posting, article, etc. . . . that he was giving a small hint . . . about as small as any mention of that ammo wagon in his back yard in Santa Fe. Some day you'll understand and believe this, after you learn where the TC was hidden.
02-12-2018, 10:29 AM,
RE: The hint . . . "cents"
(02-11-2018, 11:17 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: I just realized that every time that FF used the word "cents" in a posting, article, etc. . . . that he was giving a small hint . . . about as small as any mention of that ammo wagon in his back yard in Santa Fe. Some day you'll understand and believe this, after you learn where the TC was hidden.

I agree with you on this completely. The intersection of the cents line and the "T" is within a few steps of the chest.

02-12-2018, 11:33 AM,
(02-12-2018, 10:29 AM)trigace Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 11:17 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: I just realized that every time that FF used the word "cents" in a posting, article, etc. . . . that he was giving a small hint . . . about as small as any mention of that ammo wagon in his back yard in Santa Fe. Some day you'll understand and believe this, after you learn where the TC was hidden.

I agree with you on this completely. The intersection of the cents line and the "T" is within a few steps of the chest.

if you turn that T upside down and use your imagination would be better
02-12-2018, 03:23 PM,
(02-12-2018, 11:33 AM)pidmt Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 10:29 AM)trigace Wrote:

if you turn that T upside down and use your imagination would be better

Ok, I'm all for being better.

02-14-2018, 01:30 PM,
I'm absolutely sure he does use scents in a different way, just like Border's and some of his numbers. However, I'm not comfortable with exactly how he uses it. My spot is my spot without this knowledge though.
02-14-2018, 03:00 PM,
(02-14-2018, 01:30 PM)WhoisJohnGalt? Wrote: I'm absolutely sure he does use scents in a different way, just like Border's and some of his numbers. However, I'm not comfortable with exactly how he uses it. My spot is my spot without this knowledge though.

Castoreum. Just sayin'.
02-14-2018, 03:05 PM,
(02-14-2018, 03:00 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 01:30 PM)WhoisJohnGalt? Wrote: I'm absolutely sure he does use scents in a different way, just like Border's and some of his numbers. However, I'm not comfortable with exactly how he uses it. My spot is my spot without this knowledge though.

Castoreum. Just sayin'.

wished i would have thought of that
02-14-2018, 03:17 PM,
(02-14-2018, 03:05 PM)pidmt Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 03:00 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:

Castoreum. Just sayin'.

wished i would have thought of that

Maybe Forrest is marking his territory. Smile