Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Cast your vote
This poll is closed.
I believe the women!
43.75%
7 43.75%
I believe Fenn!
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women VS Fenn
02-13-2018, 12:10 AM,
RE: Women VS Fenn
(02-12-2018, 10:49 PM)muset Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 06:12 PM)Henry Jones Wrote: I'm curious if anyone is actually buying this stuff Mindy, Stephanie, and "other" women have said.

Do you believe Fenn really wanted nudes for clues, to purchase underage girls, or to tickle his fancy somehow using women in his game?
Or
Do you believe this is all crazy women talk, fed by today's leftist news/Hollywood scandals, chicken soup for misunderstanding middle age womens' soul vol. 2?

Is Fenn really this disgusting evil old man, or are these girls frugal with the truth?

Vote now!!

Henry, this thread is very rude.

Please take it off.

I will edit the post for you, but I am confused to which part is rude. Everything mentioned in my post is something mentioned beforehand.
Is it the "leftist" reference? I mention that because this feminist movement is definitely led by a leftist platform.

Please, enlighten me.

Thank you
02-13-2018, 12:40 AM,
I don't know who to believe...but I'll say one thing though, men are always horny, no matter what age we are. We're just made that way.
02-13-2018, 12:48 AM,
(02-13-2018, 12:10 AM)Henry Jones Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 06:12 PM)Henry Jones Wrote: I'm curious if anyone is actually buying this stuff Mindy, Stephanie, and "other" women have said.

Do you believe Fenn really wanted nudes for clues, to purchase underage girls, or to tickle his fancy somehow using women in his game?
Or
Do you believe this is all crazy women talk, fed by today's leftist news/Hollywood scandals, chicken soup for misunderstanding middle age womens' soul vol. 2?

Is Fenn really this disgusting evil old man, or are these girls frugal with the truth?

Vote now!!

Please take it off.

I will edit the post for you, but I am confused to which part is rude. Everything mentioned in my post is something mentioned beforehand.
Is it the "leftist" reference? I mention that because this feminist movement is definitely led by a leftist platform.

Please, enlighten me.

Thank you

Hi Henry, sorry for being too terse.

People's reputations aren't the playthings for other people's entertainment.

My own reputation is somewhat at stake since I've been blogging on this site for five years now. To have it all degenerate into shoe-throwing ignorant gossip would be an insult to me too. We need to respect each other's dignity and be prudent with our accusations.
02-13-2018, 01:09 AM,
Some women just stop doing stuff with their husbands. They get really tired of seeing him flaunt flirtations. The dazzle em with charm, make them feel like they are important. N, oh yeah, make sure to flash a couple hunnerd dollar bills. That always helps. Stand real tall , stick chest and teeth out, and start the sexual teasing, and joking. When was the last time you saw Mr and Mrs together? How many fborees she been to? booksignings? where was she while he was in the closet with other? How many scrapbook stories bout other women? Mrs.? thers mor. Where would your wife be if you were doing this?
02-13-2018, 01:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 01:29 AM by Henry Jones.)
(02-13-2018, 12:48 AM)muset Wrote:

Or

Vote now!!

Please take it off.

Please, enlighten me.

Thank you

My own reputation is somewhat at stake since I've been blogging on this site for five years now. To have it all degenerate into shoe-throwing ignorant gossip would be an insult to me too. We need to respect each other's dignity and be prudent with our accusations.

Exactly.

Which is why I call this whole Mindy and Stephanie accusation against Fenn, trash. It is ignorant gossip.

The goal of this poll is to show those two that it is exactly what you just described as degenerative shoe-throwing ignorant gossip, and the landslide majority of users here do not want to see it here any more.

Based on the results thus far, my assumption on the "trash" is correct. Most do not care for it and it hurts the forum.
02-13-2018, 01:37 AM,
(02-13-2018, 01:23 AM)Henry Jones Wrote:

Or

Vote now!!

Please take it off.

Please, enlighten me.

Thank you

Exactly.

Which is why I call this whole Mindy and Stephanie accusation against Fenn, trash. It is ignorant gossip.

The goal of this poll is to show those two that it is exactly what you just described as degenerative shoe-throwing ignorant gossip, and the landslide majority of users here do not want to see it here any more.

Based on the results thus far, my assumption on the "trash" is correct. Most do not care for it and it hurts the forum.

The only idea I can think of as to why it continues is that Stephanie and Mindy want to hurt the Chase. Maybe they know it is all fake. Stephanie has admitted it has ruined her and in her mind the Chase is a hoax. Maybe doing this is her way of hurting Fenn's legacy, because she "ran out of gas".

Thanks for that reply Henry.

But you continue to speculate and I think your mind is not reconciled to dropping and discouraging conversation about the baseless and hurtful gossip.

Polls tend to stir the pot.
02-13-2018, 01:45 AM,
(02-13-2018, 01:37 AM)muset Wrote: Thanks for that reply Henry.

But you continue to speculate and I think your mind is not reconciled to dropping and discouraging conversation about the baseless and hurtful gossip.

My mind goes off of what I read when I log in to the forum. Stephanie's latest thread is the most recent discussion to fuel my action.

I apologize if it bothers you. I do not log in often, but this is what I see when I do.
02-13-2018, 01:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 01:57 AM by muset.)
(02-13-2018, 01:45 AM)Henry Jones Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 01:37 AM)muset Wrote: Thanks for that reply Henry.

My mind goes off of what I read when I log in to the forum. Stephanie's latest thread is the most recent discussion to fuel my action.

I apologize if it bothers you. I do not log in often, but this is what I see when I do.

Thanks Henry. I understand your good intentions.
02-13-2018, 04:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 04:53 AM by Becky from WV.)
@5GIRLS - I hope to goodness you're a male because I'd surely hate to think you're one of my own kind. If you had any actual info about the man himself & his wife, you'd know that their relationship is closer than ever. She has been extremely ill for a very long time. Respectful to her as always, he has provided the best care $$$ can buy. FF remains vigilantly by her side ... worried & distraught by conditions he cannot control.

Like his bell-making & his numerous collections & his writing, the Chase has been as a hobby to FF. His wife has never been much interested in being a part of those. She has had her own interests, & desired to remain apart from FF's activities. Their connection to their family & friends, & to each other, has been sustained for sixty-some years. FF must be doing something right after all.

You are one sick human being, 5GIRLS. Yes, FF stands "real tall", sticks his chest out, & smiles. Hey, you got a problem with that? In spite of all the accusations against him, FF has remained steadfast, friendly, helpful, & available to every one of us searchers. He did NOT simply create the Chase & leave us to fend for ourselves. I for one appreciate the hints.

Has there EVER been a time when any of his friends has bad-mouthed FF or his family? NOT that I know of. It's only us searchers who are guilty of that offense. Isn't it funny that the worst insults have come from those of us who have absolutely NO chance of finding the treasure ... because we are so busy criticizing a man we barely know?

I will ask again, 5GIRLS ... what is wrong with you? Quit lickin' the garbage can! FF has more integrity & decency than most men in his position. Even though I don't like him much (clashing personalities) & I think he has been less than forthcoming in many instances, I have great respect for that man ... as should we all.

@everyone - I believe it is most unfortunate that some women have been hurt by their closeness, or assumed closeness, to FF. Intelligence, friendliness mistaken as caring, & $$$ are powerful lures. Like a moth to a flame, those women were somehow burned. Perhaps the only problem was FF's lack of interest when he realized there could be problems. Quite possibly it has all been mistaken intentions through email communications ... no matter how explicit they seemed at the time.

That is NOT to say that I do NOT believe the pained women. They have been damaged somehow & insulted. But that was then ... & this is NOW! We searchers need to get past the hurt & back to the issue at hand ... finding the treasure chest (in CO). If you guys don't go get it ... I will!
02-13-2018, 06:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 06:13 AM by Mindy.)
Women VS Fenn
(02-13-2018, 01:23 AM)Henry Jones Wrote:

Or

Vote now!!

Please take it off.

Please, enlighten me.

Thank you

Exactly.

You have no idea, Henry. I’ll leave this thread up so you can eat your words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And obviously, poll results mean nothing when one person can have several screen names and vote numerous times. If I was a cheater, I could easily create ten screen names and instantly sway the results any way I’d like .

(02-12-2018, 07:10 PM)TwistedAnkle Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 06:53 PM)DL167 Wrote: My Dad and I recently went to Vegas. He's 82. We were hanging out by the cabanas at Mandalay Bay, and all the women were swimming up to him on the Lazy River. They thought he was cute.

God bless Dad and Forrest Fenn for being red-blooded American males, and not giving into these modern-day Nazis. The people accusing Fenn are actually sabotaging the women of the #MeToo movement with their she-wolf cries. Disgraceful.

Oh, and in case you haven't guessed, I believe Fenn!

P.S. Final poll numbers will be Infinity to 2.

In a fair vote, I believe you'd be correct. But, this place is based on "The Golden Rule". Not the Biblical one, but, the business one. That rule is "He (or she) who has the gold rules". The final vote will most likely be much more even than you expect.

P.S. any guest reading this, now is the perfect time to register and then vote. Might I suggest the name "Hanging Chad"?

Exactly. There is no possibility of a “fair vote.” Telling people to “register” (perhaps register a second, third, or tenth screen name), virtually ensures tainted results.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com