Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Cast your vote
This poll is closed.
I believe the women!
43.75%
7 43.75%
I believe Fenn!
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women VS Fenn
02-12-2018, 10:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 10:54 PM by muset.)
RE: Women VS Fenn
(02-12-2018, 06:12 PM)Henry Jones Wrote: I'm curious if anyone is actually buying this stuff Mindy, Stephanie, and "other" women have said.

Do you believe Fenn really wanted nudes for clues, to purchase underage girls, or to tickle his fancy somehow using women in his game?
Or
Do you believe this is all crazy women talk, fed by today's leftist news/Hollywood scandals, chicken soup for misunderstanding middle age womens' soul vol. 2?

Is Fenn really this disgusting evil old man, or are these girls frugal with the truth?

Vote now!!

Henry, this thread is very rude.

Please take it off.
02-12-2018, 11:58 PM,
This thread is exceeded in its stupidity only by the thread labeled "Dear Marti aka digging gypsy."
02-13-2018, 12:10 AM,
(02-12-2018, 10:49 PM)muset Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 06:12 PM)Henry Jones Wrote: I'm curious if anyone is actually buying this stuff Mindy, Stephanie, and "other" women have said.

Do you believe Fenn really wanted nudes for clues, to purchase underage girls, or to tickle his fancy somehow using women in his game?
Or
Do you believe this is all crazy women talk, fed by today's leftist news/Hollywood scandals, chicken soup for misunderstanding middle age womens' soul vol. 2?

Is Fenn really this disgusting evil old man, or are these girls frugal with the truth?

Vote now!!

Please take it off.

I will edit the post for you, but I am confused to which part is rude. Everything mentioned in my post is something mentioned beforehand.
Is it the "leftist" reference? I mention that because this feminist movement is definitely led by a leftist platform.

Please, enlighten me.

Thank you
02-13-2018, 12:40 AM,
I don't know who to believe...but I'll say one thing though, men are always horny, no matter what age we are. We're just made that way.
02-13-2018, 12:48 AM,
(02-13-2018, 12:10 AM)Henry Jones Wrote:

Or

Vote now!!

Please take it off.

I will edit the post for you, but I am confused to which part is rude. Everything mentioned in my post is something mentioned beforehand.
Is it the "leftist" reference? I mention that because this feminist movement is definitely led by a leftist platform.

Please, enlighten me.

Thank you

Hi Henry, sorry for being too terse.

People's reputations aren't the playthings for other people's entertainment.

My own reputation is somewhat at stake since I've been blogging on this site for five years now. To have it all degenerate into shoe-throwing ignorant gossip would be an insult to me too. We need to respect each other's dignity and be prudent with our accusations.
02-13-2018, 12:58 AM,
It seems most that are commenting with responses are not weighing in on the poll votes are not on tapatalk where you can see and vote on the poll and that it is public.. Right now 85%+ Fenn. It is a public poll, if you vote, it will be public on how voted in by your handle. Banned of course can’t vote and that percentage could change the alter the final percentages.

Kpro
Forum.Hintofriches.com
02-13-2018, 01:09 AM,
Some women just stop doing stuff with their husbands. They get really tired of seeing him flaunt flirtations. The dazzle em with charm, make them feel like they are important. N, oh yeah, make sure to flash a couple hunnerd dollar bills. That always helps. Stand real tall , stick chest and teeth out, and start the sexual teasing, and joking. When was the last time you saw Mr and Mrs together? How many fborees she been to? booksignings? where was she while he was in the closet with other? How many scrapbook stories bout other women? Mrs.? thers mor. Where would your wife be if you were doing this?
02-13-2018, 01:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 01:29 AM by Henry Jones.)
(02-13-2018, 12:48 AM)muset Wrote:

Or

Vote now!!

Please take it off.

Please, enlighten me.

Thank you

My own reputation is somewhat at stake since I've been blogging on this site for five years now. To have it all degenerate into shoe-throwing ignorant gossip would be an insult to me too. We need to respect each other's dignity and be prudent with our accusations.

Exactly.

Which is why I call this whole Mindy and Stephanie accusation against Fenn, trash. It is ignorant gossip.

The goal of this poll is to show those two that it is exactly what you just described as degenerative shoe-throwing ignorant gossip, and the landslide majority of users here do not want to see it here any more.

Based on the results thus far, my assumption on the "trash" is correct. Most do not care for it and it hurts the forum.
02-13-2018, 01:37 AM,
(02-13-2018, 01:23 AM)Henry Jones Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 12:48 AM)muset Wrote:

Or

Vote now!!

Please take it off.

Please, enlighten me.

Thank you

Exactly.

Which is why I call this whole Mindy and Stephanie accusation against Fenn, trash. It is ignorant gossip.

The goal of this poll is to show those two that it is exactly what you just described as degenerative shoe-throwing ignorant gossip, and the landslide majority of users here do not want to see it here any more.

Based on the results thus far, my assumption on the "trash" is correct. Most do not care for it and it hurts the forum.

The only idea I can think of as to why it continues is that Stephanie and Mindy want to hurt the Chase. Maybe they know it is all fake. Stephanie has admitted it has ruined her and in her mind the Chase is a hoax. Maybe doing this is her way of hurting Fenn's legacy, because she "ran out of gas".

Thanks for that reply Henry.

But you continue to speculate and I think your mind is not reconciled to dropping and discouraging conversation about the baseless and hurtful gossip.

Polls tend to stir the pot.
02-13-2018, 01:45 AM,
(02-13-2018, 01:37 AM)muset Wrote: Thanks for that reply Henry.

But you continue to speculate and I think your mind is not reconciled to dropping and discouraging conversation about the baseless and hurtful gossip.

Polls tend to stir the pot.

My mind goes off of what I read when I log in to the forum. Stephanie's latest thread is the most recent discussion to fuel my action.

I apologize if it bothers you. I do not log in often, but this is what I see when I do.