Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Cast your vote
This poll is closed.
I believe the women!
43.75%
7 43.75%
I believe Fenn!
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women VS Fenn
02-13-2018, 08:57 AM,
RE: Women VS Fenn
(02-13-2018, 08:12 AM)Henry Jones Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 06:05 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 01:23 AM)Henry Jones Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 12:48 AM)muset Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 12:10 AM)Henry Jones Wrote: I will edit the post for you, but I am confused to which part is rude. Everything mentioned in my post is something mentioned beforehand.
Is it the "leftist" reference? I mention that because this feminist movement is definitely led by a leftist platform.

Please, enlighten me.

Thank you

Hi Henry, sorry for being too terse.

People's reputations aren't the playthings for other people's entertainment.

My own reputation is somewhat at stake since I've been blogging on this site for five years now. To have it all degenerate into shoe-throwing ignorant gossip would be an insult to me too. We need to respect each other's dignity and be prudent with our accusations.

Exactly.

Which is why I call this whole Mindy and Stephanie accusation against Fenn, trash. It is ignorant gossip.

The goal of this poll is to show those two that it is exactly what you just described as degenerative shoe-throwing ignorant gossip, and the landslide majority of users here do not want to see it here any more.

Based on the results thus far, my assumption on the "trash" is correct. Most do not care for it and it hurts the forum.

You have no idea, Henry. I’ll leave this thread up so you can eat your words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And obviously, poll results mean nothing when one person can have several screen names and vote numerous times. If I was a cheater, I could easily create ten screen names and instantly sway the results any way I’d like .

(02-12-2018, 07:10 PM)TwistedAnkle Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 06:53 PM)DL167 Wrote: My Dad and I recently went to Vegas. He's 82. We were hanging out by the cabanas at Mandalay Bay, and all the women were swimming up to him on the Lazy River. They thought he was cute.

God bless Dad and Forrest Fenn for being red-blooded American males, and not giving into these modern-day Nazis. The people accusing Fenn are actually sabotaging the women of the #MeToo movement with their she-wolf cries. Disgraceful.

Oh, and in case you haven't guessed, I believe Fenn!

P.S. Final poll numbers will be Infinity to 2.

In a fair vote, I believe you'd be correct. But, this place is based on "The Golden Rule". Not the Biblical one, but, the business one. That rule is "He (or she) who has the gold rules". The final vote will most likely be much more even than you expect.

P.S. any guest reading this, now is the perfect time to register and then vote. Might I suggest the name "Hanging Chad"?

Exactly. There is no possibility of a “fair vote.” Telling people to “register” (perhaps register a second, third, or tenth screen name), virtually ensures tainted results.

As 5 votes happen to all come in at the same exact time.

Thank you for your vote, Mindy/FD/filmguy/pidmt.
I set the poll to go on for about a year.

Great, I don’t know how that will help you prove that the evidence the ladies have “already” shown doesn’t exist. You could help yourself out by actually not ignoring the points they are making. It’s not like polls will change evidence into ignorant gossip. It doesn’t work that way.
-.-..The keeper of the key
02-13-2018, 09:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 09:17 AM by filmguy.)
(02-13-2018, 08:56 AM)old drum Wrote: Irrelevant to the Chase. Moved to Therapy Room

Might depend if it's 100% true or not (without exaggeration).
If true then it's 100% relevant.

Not only that, you can't do a respectable documentary or book about the Chase without it.

If Discovery or History channel would to pick up his story, they shouldn't tell it without including those who have died, Linda, and these women (again, if its true and present to the authorities and not hidden behind a thread). I would also expect to see the photographer of the chest and people who have seen the chest and its treasures. A bonus would be to have them take a lie detector test.
02-13-2018, 09:21 AM,
(02-13-2018, 08:56 AM)old drum Wrote: Irrelevant to the Chase. Moved to Therapy Room

Then move Stephanie's thread to the therapy room!!

This is moved to the therapy room, yet the Marti thread is now over 31,000 ?
02-13-2018, 09:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 10:11 AM by Gilagin.)

Well said old drum, this is not the place nor the purpose of this forum (so I've read by this administration and those who came before). If they truly believe their accusations, they should save it for the courts. For everything they say in writing here will be used against them in a court of law. They should cease for their own good and follow the proper channels to prove their cases. If they are successful then the world will listen to their stories. But, as you and I know most searchers on this forum do not want to hear their stories here. This forum is about solving the poem, not degrading one another. For you women who are making these claims, I wish you the best, but please take it elsewhere.

I know some will say I thought you left the chase, and to that I'll just say, I've said all I could to help others focus on what I believe to be the proper interpretation of the clues. I have not changed my mind as to its location since mid 2015. I could add no more, and realizing when I was beginning to repeat myself it was time to leave. It does not mean I'm not reading your post, and because of this thread and others I read recently I had to speak up. Again I ask those to be fair and get back to the intentions of the chase.
02-13-2018, 09:46 AM,
(02-13-2018, 09:32 AM)Gilagin Wrote:

Well said old drum, this is not the place nor the purpose of this forum (so I've read by this administration and those who came before). If they truly believe their accusations, they should save it for the courts. For everything they say in writing here will be used against them in a court of law. They should cease for their own good and follow the proper channels to prove their cases. If they are successful then the world will listen to their stories. But, as you and I know most searchers on this forum do not want to hear their stories here. This forum is about solving the poem, not degrading one another. For you women who are making these claims, I wish you the best, but please take it elsewhere.

I know some will say I thought you left the chase, and to that I'll just say, I've said all I could to help others focus on what I believe to be the proper interpretation of the clues. I have not changed my mind as to its location since mid 2015. I could add no more, and realizing when I was beginning to repeat myself it was time to leave. It does not mean I'm not reading your post, and because of this thread and others I read recently I had to speak up. Again I ask those to be fare and get back to the intentions of the chase.
I agree Giligan. The only thing is though, they only moved the one dissenting thread to the therapy room. The thread with all of the original, salacious innuendos and personal attacks is being left alone. Business as usual. This thread, while well intentioned to show the ladies that they did not have support, will in the end provide them ammunition after the votes are "counted" by them.
Sad, very sad. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts, absolutely.
02-13-2018, 10:02 AM,
Fenn created a treasure hunt. He announced said treasure hunt by writing a book with a poem in it. This book was published and allowed to sell in only one bookstore to little fan fair. He included an e-mail address in this book. Beyond that, people have sought Forrest out. People have emailed him. They have visited him at his house. Searchers have pursued him at his coffee shop. Some have created blogs. Others have threatened to kill or kidnap him or his family members. There is little he has done to contact television stations or create anything in the eyes of the public that wasn't a direct result of the masses asking him to.
Bloggers created a cult like following, even sitting near his feet at a fan created Fennboree. People have held on to silly little words that he has spoken as though they were the infallible words of Christ.
All he did was write a book. Get over yourselves. It's not about you.
02-13-2018, 10:44 AM,
(02-13-2018, 10:02 AM)WhoisJohnGalt? Wrote: Fenn created a treasure hunt. He announced said treasure hunt by writing a book with a poem in it. This book was published and allowed to sell in only one bookstore to little fan fair. He included an e-mail address in this book. Beyond that, people have sought Forrest out. People have emailed him. They have visited him at his house. Searchers have pursued him at his coffee shop. Some have created blogs. Others have threatened to kill or kidnap him or his family members. There is little he has done to contact television stations or create anything in the eyes of the public that wasn't a direct result of the masses asking him to.
Bloggers created a cult like following, even sitting near his feet at a fan created Fennboree. People have held on to silly little words that he has spoken as though they were the infallible words of Christ.
All he did was write a book. Get over yourselves. It's not about you.

Thank you John, excellent post.
02-13-2018, 11:58 AM,

It would be nice if you held those standards for everyone.
So hypocritical.
Oh, rules don't apply to those in power. I see.
02-13-2018, 05:10 PM,
(02-13-2018, 11:58 AM)ser Wrote:

So hypocritical.

what Old Drum is doing is fine

you're complaining to the wrong person

and if you complain to the right person, they will keep doing what they do

it is what it is

Generally speaking, I've Been the unmitigated Master of Posting hints.

Please don't tell the kids. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZW_5zrHktj0/Tn...temple.jpg
02-13-2018, 06:14 PM,
(02-13-2018, 05:10 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 11:58 AM)ser Wrote:

So hypocritical.

what Old Drum is doing is fine

you're complaining to the wrong person

and if you complain to the right person, they will keep doing what they do

it is what it is
yo, there's no reason this thread needs to be placed in therapy room.