Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hints
02-14-2018, 12:25 PM,
Hints
Searchers are worried that Fenn gives away hints in his e-mails and blogs. There may be hints, but they are the same hints he gives everyone, sometime or another.
It reminds me of the Joker in Dark Knight. All the clowns thought they had a one up on their co-working clowns. They took each other out one by one, thinking each one would be the last one left. The plan was hatched by the Joker alone, and it ended with only the Joker knowing how it was going to end. With the bus.
Forrest may share little hints to individuals but if the hints don't add up to even one clue, it's not really going to matter. And if those hints do add up to solving a clue, does the clue add up to a puzzle piece. And if you have one puzzle piece, does it add up to the complete puzzle. If not, that little hint doesn't mean much.
Forrest went in with a wry smile and, although he said he finished smiling and saying, "Forrest, did you really just do that", believe me, he left tired as hell.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous OR Are Forrests hints common to every place hes been ? SantaFe 23 8,499 03-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Last Post: deb