Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Poem As A Map
Yesterday, 08:55 AM,
Star  The Poem As A Map
http://mysteriouswritings.proboards.com/...9/poem-map
Yesterday, 09:24 AM,
RE: The Poem As A Map
A very interesting story:

"Longitude: The True Story of a Lone Genius Who Solved the Greatest Scientific Problem of His Time is a best-selling book by Dava Sobel about John Harrison, an 18th-century clockmaker who created the first clock (chronometer) sufficiently accurate to be used to determine longitude at sea—an important development in navigation. The book was made into a television series entitled Longitude. In 1998, The Illustrated Longitude was published, supplementing the earlier text with 180 images of characters, events, instruments, maps and publications." (Wikipedia)
Yesterday, 09:47 AM,
(Yesterday, 09:24 AM)Beavertooth Wrote: A very interesting story:

"Longitude: The True Story of a Lone Genius Who Solved the Greatest Scientific Problem of His Time is a best-selling book by Dava Sobel about John Harrison, an 18th-century clockmaker who created the first clock (chronometer) sufficiently accurate to be used to determine longitude at sea—an important development in navigation. The book was made into a television series entitled Longitude. In 1998, The Illustrated Longitude was published, supplementing the earlier text with 180 images of characters, events, instruments, maps and publications." (Wikipedia)

That's cool!
Yesterday, 11:38 AM,
Forrest had a scrapbook on the constellation. I’ve studied astronomy and astrology and curious if you can draw an image using all the stars there?
Yesterday, 11:59 AM,
Will:

Here's a hint -- take all of the unusual scrapbook numbers and plot them. Tell me what they reveal via private message.

It's very unambiguous and I'm shocked that no one has figured that out. After all, why would you number them so strangely?
Yesterday, 12:09 PM,
(Yesterday, 11:38 AM)will197532 Wrote: Forrest had a scrapbook on the constellation. I’ve studied astronomy and astrology and curious if you can draw an image using all the stars there?

"Once upon a while" also means "Once upon a time" The word "while" also means "as" and "as" means degree. Forrest is all about alternate words.

The word "upon" means "point in time"

The angler caught a 5 angle, 5 point star is my opinion.
Yesterday, 12:44 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 12:47 PM by astree.)
Will, I really enjoy your alternate interpretations of the material. I firmly believe that type of open mindedness is required for this puzzle,

If I recall correctly Forrest did not pick the title of the book nor the illustration. However I'm not sure of the details and could be wrong about that. There was some discussion with Forrest about how the title of the book was chosen as well as the illustration.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...bottle.jpg
Yesterday, 01:12 PM,
That may of been the case with the book title but Forrest would have to agree. If someone said "what about -Once Upon a While- He could of thought on the definitions of the words and then said "sure why not!
It's one of those "we'll never know". He may of not picked the background but he drew on the background as that is his stick figure.
9 hours ago,
Where does warm waters halt? The TFTW map tells you if you scroll down thru comments on thread link.