Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence
01-31-2014, 04:05 PM,
Confidence
Mine in the real world (boots on ground) from 100% down to 0% fast.
01-31-2014, 04:15 PM,
Confidence
@Chris, Your first sentence tells me that you can do it all from home. And Mr. Fenn said we only need the first two clues. James
01-31-2014, 04:21 PM,
Confidence
Dal said on his blog that he believes someone may have solved all 9 clues, went there, and didn't find the treasure.

Yates you should put a link up to thisSmile

01-31-2014, 04:33 PM,
Confidence
Hay if you're going to attribute a statement to Dal, could you please provide a link to it. I've only solved between 44% - 56% and I go with confidence every time (but yeah, return empty handed too).
01-31-2014, 04:35 PM,
Confidence

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Chris Yates on January 31, 2014, 4:05 pm</b>

i suppose someone could be 100% incorrect on everything in their solve, and yet they are going to a spot with full confidence
</div>

I think this happens with really, shockingly, high frequency.
01-31-2014, 04:41 PM,
Confidence

<b>Quote from Chris Yates on January 31, 2014, 4:05 pm</b>

Dal said on his blog that he believes someone may have solved all 9 clues, went there, and didn't find the treasure
</div>

I totally fit this description (among others here I'm sure). How does he know this? Can you give us a link?
01-31-2014, 04:55 PM,
Confidence
“If a person reads the poem over and over…and are able to decipher the first few clues in the poem, they can find the treasure chest. It may not be easy, but it certainly isn’t impo…I could go right straight to it.”

-- November 7, 2013; Selected Quotes, Notes and Commentary from the Collected Works Video -- Toby Younis; A Gypsy's Kiss
01-31-2014, 05:13 PM,
Confidence
Chris,

Can you give me the link where Dal said that? I do not ever remember him saying anything remotely close to anyone solving all 9 clues.

The Wolf
01-31-2014, 05:30 PM,
Confidence
The Poem...Part Two

dal

on January 9, 2014 at 10:49 am said:

"I also believe that many, many folks have figured out the first two or three clues in the poem..

and I think the reason they get lost after that is because the directions take a different tact after Home of Brown…

That is to say..the poem’s directions get a little more complicated to follow…"

He's said this several times.

I haven't seen though the 9 clues all figured out thing, unless he said that on the Podcast.

01-31-2014, 05:31 PM,
Confidence

<b>Quote from Nora Kelly on January 31, 2014, 4:55 pm</b>

“If a person reads the poem over and over…and are able to decipher the first few clues in the poem, they can find the treasure chest. It may not be easy, but it certainly isn’t impo…I could go right straight to it.”

-- November 7, 2013; Selected Quotes, Notes and Commentary from the Collected Works Video -- Toby Younis; A Gypsy's Kiss
</div>

So how I have interpreted that, and it's not a newsflash, is that once you are at Home of Brown all other clues can be seen very nearby. First clue is very broad and second clue is very exact and gets you in an eight acre plot or thereabouts.