Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid kind of funny
08-13-2018, 10:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2018, 10:43 PM by crazyfamily.)
Stupid kind of funny
I can read and decide for myself. There is a trend in this country. Maybe you should boycott the NFL.

razyfamily
08-13-2018, 10:46 PM,
Stupid kind of funny
Already did, year before last.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
08-13-2018, 10:52 PM,
Stupid kind of funny
Congratulations.

razyfamily
08-13-2018, 10:56 PM,
Stupid kind of funny
Hope every franchise folds, along with the players. Maybe make college football better?

08-13-2018, 11:09 PM,
Stupid kind of funny
Yeah, that’s a good one. I worked in the airlines for 15 years. Every time we screwed over these frequent flyer types with cancellations and other nonsense they would proclaim that they would never fly XYZ Airlines ever again. Then, the next Monday there they were back in line. People are mostly full of shit. Protestors are the real deal, they put their money where their mouth is.

razyfamily
08-13-2018, 11:22 PM,
Stupid kind of funny
Knock on wood... I've never had a bad experience on an airline.

08-14-2018, 01:20 PM,
RE: Stupid kind of funny
Go Dolphins!!! I've heard that Tannehill has looked good during training camp,so hope is high! Finz up! Sucks only like seven players in the entire NFL are openly protesting,and three of those players seem to be on the Dolphins roster. A total bummer we are losing fans over this Sad They should have cut Kenny Stills when he dropped that wide open pass against the Seahawks.
It bugs me when opposing teams fans say stuff like, "squish the fish". Dolphins are mammals, you dorks, not fish,and they dont smell like fish either!....Repubs and Dems both just irritate the heck out of me anymore. Joe Rogan for Prez 2020!
08-14-2018, 02:00 PM,
Stupid kind of funny
Yes, just a few always watering down the coolaid! Agree, neither party worth much. Wish there was less money in the league, to make it about the team and not the money. But it is what it is.

08-14-2018, 03:51 PM,
Stupid kind of funny
People shouldn't be so soft. If a pro football player is willing to risk their livelihood for a cause like this, perhaps there's a good reason. They surely don't stand to gain anything personally by protesting in this way.

More power to them. This is America, after all, land of the free and the home of the brave.

razyfamily
08-14-2018, 04:56 PM,
Stupid kind of funny
I wonder how old Kap, would have done it his first year without those millions in the bank.... really?
Your sandbox ain't full of enough sand.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of fool am I?? Gordon Lightfoot 9 1,482 10-22-2017, 11:05 AM
Last Post: The Count