Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid kind of funny
11-20-2018, 07:14 PM,
RE: Stupid kind of funny
(11-20-2018, 07:05 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: there are a lot of dems who have suddenly become very ignorant or intentionally obtuse when it comes to this email issue

as if we are supposed to believe that the problem with Hillary's situation was simply because she used a personal email account
Yep, your right Chris. They're trying to make something out of nothing. Next 2 years will be much the same.... Blah, Blah, Blah.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
11-20-2018, 08:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-20-2018, 08:40 PM by crazyfamily.)
Stupid kind of funny
Awe, what happened to your stellar sense of humor, you two? Yeah, shit isn't funny anymore, or, you're just as biased as everyone else. Yup.

razyfamily
11-20-2018, 08:51 PM,
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: “Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see.”

Watson replied: “I see millions and millions of stars.”

Holmes said: “and what do you deduce from that?”

Watson replied: “Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like earth out there. And if there are a few planets like earth out there, there might also be life.”

And Holmes said: “Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent.”
11-20-2018, 11:20 PM,
(11-20-2018, 08:51 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: “Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see.”

Watson replied: “I see millions and millions of stars.”

Holmes said: “and what do you deduce from that?”

Watson replied: “Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like earth out there. And if there are a few planets like earth out there, there might also be life.”

And Holmes said: “Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent.”

11-20-2018, 11:34 PM,
Stupid kind of funny
When we bought our house 10 years ago our city lot had been neglected for decades; the sprinkler heads were three or more inches under ground and the pine needles were layered about 2 to 3 inches thick - so thick that we filled about 30 large leaf bags from 4 pine trees.

Something very clear has been presented to the American people...Donald Trump has never bought cereal, voted, or raked anything.

razyfamily
11-23-2018, 12:21 AM,
Stupid kind of funny
OMG, conservative opinions are flowing like a turista....

[Image: 5fb0db355c91965174481a90174934fb.jpg]

"It took our nation to a very low level -- moral standing wise," Corker said of the President's response. "In essence what the President was saying is if you lavish praise on me and spend a lot of money with our country, we will turn our head as it relates to you killing journalists and doing other things."

This belongs in the You Can Feel It Coming thread, but I'm interested in highlighting conservative opinions that are a departure from the tug-and-a-hug, xerox republicans.

razyfamily
11-23-2018, 10:04 AM,
Stupid kind of funny
Needing security in our country![Image: 030c9f79adaadb292acdb6c58c34418e.jpg]

Yesterday, 05:03 PM,
Stupid kind of funny
[Image: bfab0dc437ece26c094d4ee63e0c9c0d.jpg]

These guys go out of their way to make this shit up. Unreal.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of fool am I?? Gordon Lightfoot 9 1,499 10-22-2017, 11:05 AM
Last Post: The Count