Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s our country coming to?
03-01-2018, 07:22 PM,
This week I was in downtown Austin TX minding my own buisness. I was verbally accosted by a young women and her friends. She got into my face pointing and yelling. She called me every kinda name in the book. I was so confused at the time I didn’t even get mad. So why was I accosted? I was wearing a red American Eagle brand tee shirt that has an American Flag logo and somehow this made me a bad person. I don’t get it.
03-01-2018, 08:02 PM,
RE: What’s our country coming to?
(03-01-2018, 07:22 PM)JosephHooker Wrote: This week I was in downtown Austin TX minding my own buisness. I was verbally accosted by a young women and her friends. She got into my face pointing and yelling. She called me every kinda name in the book. I was so confused at the time I didn’t even get mad. So why was I accosted? I was wearing a red American Eagle brand tee shirt that has an American Flag logo and somehow this made me a bad person. I don’t get it.

Austin is widely known as Little SanFran. Was that all there was, or did you have a trump sticker on your car too?
03-01-2018, 08:24 PM,
I live in central Texas and I’m very aware of Austin’s politics. And no I don’t have a Trump bumper sticker but even if I did would it make this behavior somehow exceptible?
03-01-2018, 08:33 PM,
Would you prefer being grabbed by the pussy?

razyfamily
03-01-2018, 08:47 PM,
(03-01-2018, 08:33 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Would you prefer being grabbed by the pussy?

razyfamily

Hmmm interesting reply that has nothing to do with my thread. Not that it matters but since I can see your obviously aren’t a fan of the president but what does that have to do with this thread.
03-01-2018, 09:07 PM,
Civil discourse is not an option at the moment, and the tone is set by the president. I, for one, am tired of being the one to be polite, consider compromise and play by the rules.Right now the flag is an icon of intolerance.

razyfamily
03-01-2018, 09:17 PM,
[quote="crazyfamily" pid='193631' dateline='1519956420']
Civil discourse is not an option at the moment, and the tone is set by the president. I, for one, am tired of being the one to be polite, consider compromise and play by the rules.Right now the flag is an icon of intolerance.

razyfamily
[/quote

“Right now the flag in an icon of intolerance”

Is this real life? Who is being persecuted exactly? What policy or proposed policy is causing this persecution? I like to learn stuff so enlighten me.

You know the funniest thing about all this is I didn’t even vote for Trump.
03-01-2018, 09:47 PM,
That's great, but there's lots of ways to get the news these days. You seem smart enough to decide for yourself whether it's fake or not.

razyfamily
03-01-2018, 10:09 PM,
I was accosted because of the way I looked and dressed.

You said civil discourse isn’t an option because the president is intolerant thus saying the young lady’s actions toward me where somehow justified.

So let me repeat my first sentence.....

I was accosted because of the WAY I looked and DRESSED.
03-01-2018, 10:38 PM,
America is in serious discord, this is what it looks like. White nationalism, cops shooting unarmed kids, teenagers shooting unarmed kids, building walls and threatening the media, threatening the FBI. I think the Flag is a symbol of that intolerance, and some people want to be on the front line. You should have asked her.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can feel it coming crazyfamily 84 5,273 11-08-2018, 10:47 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily