Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s our country coming to?
03-03-2018, 11:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2018, 11:46 PM by crazyfamily.)
(03-03-2018, 11:32 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: the reason i'm accosting you is because .... Trump!

Trump is making me do it! I can't control myself! damn you Truuuuuuump!!!

So, protesting(free speech), once an American value, is now a weakness?

razyfamily
03-04-2018, 12:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2018, 12:06 AM by JosephHooker.)
RE: What’s our country coming to?
(03-03-2018, 11:39 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: I have a question for you. You said you’re aware of Austin politics, what does that mean to you?

razyfamily

It means Austin is a part of the USA and the people of Austin can vote for whomever they want and I will never persecute them regardless of whom they vote for. What I expect is equality in return, To be treated the same as I treat them. You are advocating very real intolerance based on the “other sides” perceived intolerance. What kind of mental gymnastics does this take to say “this is ok”.

(03-03-2018, 11:42 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 11:32 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: the reason i'm accosting you is because .... Trump!

razyfamily

Peaceful protest is fine. Violence is not
03-04-2018, 12:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2018, 12:16 AM by crazyfamily.)
(03-04-2018, 12:04 AM)JosephHooker Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 11:39 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: I have a question for you. You said you’re aware of Austin politics, what does that mean to you?

razyfamily

It means Austin is a part of the USA and the people of Austin can vote for whomever they want and I will never persecute them regardless of whom they vote for. What I expect is equality in return, To be treated the same as I treat them. You are advocating very real intolerance based on the “other sides” perceived intolerance. What kind of mental gymnastics does this take to say “this is ok”.

(03-03-2018, 11:42 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:

razyfamily

Peaceful protest is fine. Violence is not

You’re so full of it. When I said Austin is Little SanFran you said you were aware of Austin politics. What does Little SanFran mean to you...tolerance!? Get over it. Not everyone is “middle of the road.”

What’s so GD funny is how conservatives, with hidden arsenals, think that only they are passionate about their country.

razyfamily
03-04-2018, 12:35 AM,
I’ll make this Chase related. I will leave other folks alone and ask that I be left alone. That being said if this happens again I’ll be ready, just like when I’m BOTG in the Rockies. A face full of bear spray or related product should suffice and teach a valuable lesson.
03-04-2018, 12:38 AM,
You can delete the entire thread by deleting the first(OP) comment.

razyfamily
03-04-2018, 12:40 AM,
(03-04-2018, 12:38 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: You can delete the entire thread by deleting the first(OP) comment.

razyfamily

No need. Don’t be ashamed of your hypocrisy.
03-04-2018, 12:43 AM,
Great, then answer the question.

razyfamily
03-04-2018, 01:00 AM,
(03-04-2018, 12:43 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Great, then answer the question.

razyfamily

Gladly but we must make a trade. I asked you before to name a policy or proposed policy by the president that is creating the problems that you cite in our country, not leftist propaganda but actual nuts and bolts goverment stuff. Also you need to explain why it’s ok to discriminate when the left is doing it. Austin’s politics and your basic premise that what happened to me is somehow ok because “Trump” and “it’s Austin” don’t hold water. I find it very hard to believe that you actually think the young lady’s actions are some how justified. You made a statement about injustice in this country yet you defend in this instance an unjustified act when there shouldn’t be any ambiguity.
03-04-2018, 06:09 PM,
Can you give us more details,Joe? What kinds of things was she yelling at you, what did she look like,was she good looking,what did her friends look like, were they good looking? In good dreams I was being accosted on the street by women.
03-05-2018, 05:18 AM,
Normal looking college aged Caucasian girls. Mid term stuff is going on and some rally’s and such have been going on in Austin. I am assuming I was singled out because they thought I was some sorta pro trump person. I was there on buisness and did some site seeing. I am actually a notrumper conservative so I’ve been trying to avoid the politics stuff. I generally agree with the politics of the prez but can’t stand the man for moral reasons. I’d never get in anyones face about what they believe or who they voted for. I’m all for mind your buisness and I’ll mind mine.

I just think the fact of being attacked by a bunch of SJWs for the way I looked was very ironic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can feel it coming crazyfamily 47 2,732 Yesterday, 06:30 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily