Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tell me someone saved this...
03-07-2018, 03:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2018, 02:07 PM by knighterrant.)
So a couple months ago I came across something on a reddit page to the effect of Fenn as the Zodiac Killer. The post has since disappeared, I was unable to find it the other day. Anyone happen to see this or save it somehow?

The guy 'found' the message "I am Zodiac" in the books of the picture on page 25 in TTOTC. Then he doubled down and 'found' his own name in the lines of the child's pants. He had a whole story of going out searching and getting trailed by a mysterious guy he thought was sent to 'off' him. I was reading this one night and laughing my butt off until I heard a thump outside my window and got scared real quick...Elle Oh Elle.

It was legendary, right up there with Alien Eggs, Omega Man, and DB Cooper. Please someone tell me you saved that page? Anyone?

Post 5 has the link thanks y'all...

03-07-2018, 12:44 PM,
RE: Tell me someone saved this...
(03-07-2018, 12:41 PM)LuckyLove Wrote: I think he was on CC and I think Old Drum banned him and locked the last thread he posted in. Pretty sure it was last summer. I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

I searched here and couldn't find it either....man it made me laugh so hard.

For shame on the old drum...

03-07-2018, 12:53 PM,
(03-07-2018, 03:21 AM)knighterrant Wrote: So a couple months ago I came across something on a reddit page to the effect of Fenn as the Zodiac Killer. The post has since disappeared, I was unable to find it the other day. Anyone happen to see this or save it somehow?

The guy 'found' the message "I am Zodiac" in the books of the picture on page 25 in TTOTC. Then he doubled down and 'found' his own name in the lines of the child's pants. He had a whole story of going out searching and getting trailed by a mysterious guy he thought was sent to 'off' him. I was reading this one night and laughing my butt off until I heard a thump outside my window and got scared real quick...Elle Oh Elle.

It was legendary, right up there with Alien Eggs, Omega Man, and DB Cooper. Please someone tell me you saved that page? Anyone?

He sent me a detailed email about it. I’ll see if I can find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
03-07-2018, 01:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2018, 01:49 PM by knighterrant.)
Thanks to ROLLTIDE via Kpro who sent me the link...

The whole thing is up at the following:

http://mysteriouswritings.proboards.com/...-ttotc-why

Great entertainment value, you will not be disappointed.

03-07-2018, 02:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2018, 02:01 PM by antigroove.)
This is fantastic. Just what I needed to lift my spirits.

Remember that one dude who used to post how F was some sort of lich and planned to steal the body of the person who found the chest? I miss that old time crazy.
03-07-2018, 02:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2018, 12:38 AM by knighterrant.)
(03-07-2018, 02:01 PM)antigroove Wrote: This is fantastic. Just what I needed to lift my spirits.

Remember that one dude who used to post how F was some sort of lich and planned to steal the body of the person who found the chest? I miss that old time crazy.

That's Jay Ackam, I call it the alien eggs but i guess it was sort of different. Yea the Ra caves or something and the deal with the devil...Jay was OG craaazy. You can still find remnants of his stuff here and there. I think he went by the Jay moniker here as well as whiterock7, and he's got some stuff on YouTube still.

This was Jay's original foray into the Chase, later on he came out with the Ra Paulette alien uterus theory but sadly I can't find those videos anymore.

https://santafe.com/blogs/read/fenns-bur...t-email-me

03-10-2018, 09:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2018, 01:20 PM by Diogenes the Cynic.)
This is getting really scary. There are 6 stanzas in the poem. 109 minus 43 is 66. Bam! 666

Zodiac claims to have killed 37 people. 109 minus 37 is 72. 7 + 2 is 9; nine clues to the treasure. I'm really starting to think there will be a piece of Paul Stine's sweatshirt in the chest.

The modus operandi of the Zodiac Killer is very similar to the Texarkana Moonlight Murders that happened in 1946. The weapon of choice was a 22. Anyone have 22 in their solve? How about 38? That was used too. I know Forrest would have only been 16; however, he alludes to killing something that he won't mention. I wonder what Donnie would say if he were here today. Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
03-10-2018, 07:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2018, 03:20 AM by knighterrant.)
(03-10-2018, 09:17 AM)Diogenes the Cynic Wrote: This is getting really scary. There are 6 stanzas in the poem. 109 minus 43 is 66. Bam! 666

Zodiac claims to have killed 37 people. 109 minus 37 is 72. 7 + 2 is 9; nine clues to the treasure. I'm really starting to think there will be a piece of Paul Stine's sweatshirt in the chest.

The modus operandi of the Zodiac Killer is very similar to the Texarkana Moonlight Murders that happened in 1946. The weapon of choice was a 22. Anyone have 22 in their solve? How about 38? That was used too. I know Forrest would have only been 16; however, he alludes to killing something that he won't mention. I wonder what Donnie would say if he were here today. Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Good stuff Diogenes. You set the bar pretty high with Mr. T, but lots of laughs here as well. "Anyone have 22 in their solve?" LOL! The subject matter is a bit morbid, I feel like a bad person laughing about Paul Stine's sweatshirt but I just can't help it.

Diogenes, I regret to inform you that an unshaven simpleton has seen your post and failed not only reading comprehension, but sarcasm and humor 101 to boot.

03-11-2018, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 07:48 AM by Diogenes the Cynic.)
@Knighterrant: It didn't occur to me that people would take me seriously. I certainly don't. Perhaps if I would have finished my diatribe it would've been more apparent that I wasn't serious. Who knows.

I definitely crossed a sick line. I won't delete my comments (unless asked) and will let this stand as a lesson learned.

***edited to remove inappropriate content***
03-11-2018, 11:34 AM,
@Diogenes: I wouldn't sweat it. In my opinion your only sin was peaking to early. After your legendary Mr. T solve, nothing you write will ever compare. It's an epic moment in the history of the chase.