Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tell me someone saved this...
03-11-2018, 11:45 AM,
RE: Tell me someone saved this...
(03-11-2018, 10:57 AM)Diogenes the Cynic Wrote: @Knighterrant: It didn't occur to me that people would take me seriously. I certainly don't. Perhaps if I would have finished my diatribe it would've been more apparent that I wasn't serious. Who knows.

I definitely crossed a sick line. I won't delete my comments (unless asked) and will let this stand as a lesson learned.

In fact, there are many lessons to be learned in the Chase. As I work through the information in the books and blogs with my family, they've learned some important life lessons. My son has learned that integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking - even if the wrong thing is legal. My daughter has learned that no matter how well you may or may not know a man, if you are in a private setting and ask for "just a tip" you are most likely going to get more than you bargained for, and it's probably not going to be 10 inches of gold.

***Disclaimer*** The last paragraph is a JOKE. The author obviously has no knowlege of Forrest's 10 inches of gold or where he choose to hide it.

When we reach a time when daughters do not have to be taught this, because all people will have respect for the dignity of one another then it will be a good day.
I just made sure my daughter would never have to find a treasure to be secure. People don’t understand me being on CC.....it is simple there is a double standard at work here that I find unacceptable.
03-11-2018, 03:24 PM,
This garbage should be on therapy page
03-11-2018, 06:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2018, 06:03 PM by Bet.)
(03-11-2018, 03:24 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote: This garbage should be on therapy page

There is no garbage here. Ever notice how angry searchers are.....I guess we need more adventures to treasure. Interesting how this has become the latest chase mantra.
03-12-2018, 07:47 AM,
Hello, Bet. I am rarely, if ever, serious on this forum. I was so focused on double entendres that I ignored how malicious it could be interpreted. I am truly sorry.
03-12-2018, 10:13 AM,
(03-12-2018, 07:47 AM)Diogenes the Cynic Wrote: Hello, Bet. I am rarely, if ever, serious on this forum. I was so focused on double entendres that I ignored how malicious it could be interpreted. I am truly sorry.

Diogenes.....I think what you said had truth to it. I think your words were profound. The Chase has not brought out the best in humanity and given the nature of greed it is not surprising. No apologies necessary.