Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ff's treasure - World's Deadliest Treasure Hunt
03-11-2018, 10:14 PM,
RE: ff's treasure - World's Deadliest Treasure Hunt
(03-11-2018, 09:58 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 09:37 PM)brubr Wrote: When I first found the blaze, I "looked quickly down" and saw a rock layer that could perfectly hide a chest. The rock layer was perched on a ledge of sandstone that, depending on your tolerance for exposure, was or was not dangerous. I kept playing the line "if you are brave" in my mind over and over while gazing at the ledge. I finally decided that I was brave, but not stupid, so I hiked out one hour, drove home 3 hours and returned the next day (3 hour drive + 1 hour hike) with my climbing rope and gear to make SURE I was safe. I have since been on that ledge many times without a rope and have decided it is not dangerous.

The point is that too many people are unwilling to go the extra mile or two to stay safe. They choose to cut corners, and then want to blame someone else for the consequences of their actions.

brubr, do you (now) believe that the blaze you're talking about is the
one that FF talked about in the poem? It seems that "your" blaze would
appear to indicate a pretty scary or dangerous (in the mind of a
searcher) hidey place, regardless of whether it really is a dangerous
place.

Yes, I am absolutely convinced that the blaze I have described in the past is "THE" blaze, as described in the poem. The location of the chest is NOT in a dangerous or scary place. I have confirmed that it is not located on that ledge, but that ledge isnt scary. A kid would have a blast there.
03-19-2018, 07:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2018, 07:46 AM by filmguy.)
Apparently some (based on their own agenda and predisposition of me) missed the point of this thread.

It's about the changing narrative by the media on what they are now saying about Fenn's chase.

Also, I have updated the link above titled, "Fools Gold."
I had accidentally copied the same link twice.

https://www.rt.com/usa/420858-forrest-fe...hunt-gold/

Note: People think searchers on the blogs say mean things about the chase and Fenn. Apparently, they haven't read what other people say in the comment sections of these articles.
03-19-2018, 10:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2018, 10:46 AM by Bet.)
Fools Gold....that certainly isn’t a complimentary title. People in the bubble with the groupthink mentality can’t understand what you are trying to tell them, nor would they ever acknowledge the truth even if they did. This hunt is going to see a lot of people still looking for the treasure even after it’s found just like other hunts. The addiction won’t go away just because the treasure is found. The worst part is they don’t even know they are suffering from an addiction.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unrelated treasure search Riddlemethat 0 84 Yesterday, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  New Fenn Treasure Video MuertodeCorrales 0 152 07-16-2018, 05:57 PM
Last Post: MuertodeCorrales
  Treasure not buried John Brown 48 3,999 07-15-2018, 06:10 AM
Last Post: astree
  Regarding the Search For Fenns Treasure: 5GIRLS 1 251 07-07-2018, 07:30 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  So Forrest wrote a book, what does that have to do with a perfectly good treasure.... Gordon Lightfoot 8 596 07-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Last Post: The Count
  Quote: when he filled the box with treasure DeeepThnkr 0 205 07-05-2018, 01:48 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr