Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Key
02-04-2014, 02:04 PM,
The Key
you can google KIWI for more info... IMO its interesting.>>>>>Of particular interest is the fact that all four of the people submitting ambigrams believed them to be a rare property of particular words. Mitchell T. Lavin, whose "chump" was published in June wrote "I think it is in the only word in the English language which has this peculiarity,"

while Clarence Williams wrote, about his "Bet" ambigram, "Possibly B is the only letter of the alphabet that will produce such an interesting anomaly."<<<<

>>>>
02-04-2014, 02:35 PM,
The Key
In the "preface" of the poem there's something that tells you where to start...and you take that place and begin.
02-04-2014, 02:37 PM,
The Key
Wow...this is amazingly interesting! Thanks for posting.
02-04-2014, 02:38 PM,
The Key
Goofy also started a thread for the same thing and I'm going to delete that one and post what his post was below....This is what Goofy said.....

Jenny Kile posted six more questions with Fenn.

http://mysteriouswritings.com/six-questi...rest-fenn/

Jenny’s question #2:

2Q) Many incredible, loving, adventurous, and fun stories are being lived and shared because of The Thrill of the Chase. Even though these hopes were in your mind when writing the book and poem, what are you finding most rewarding about them?

Fenn’s answer:

“It is interesting to know that a great number of people are out there searching. Many are giving serious thought to the clues in my poem, but only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key. The treasure may be discovered sooner than I anticipated.” – Forrest Fenn

What word? Is “it” the word? Or is this just another Fenn speak smoke screen.

02-04-2014, 02:53 PM,
The Key
Nope he is telling people to look at the words while winter happens.

I found other quotes in there equally interesting.

Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
02-04-2014, 02:54 PM,
The Key
Lol at least he's reading my emails
02-04-2014, 03:15 PM,
The Key
<i>In the "preface" of the poem there's something that tells you where to start...and you take that place and begin. </i>

rainbow?
02-04-2014, 03:55 PM,
The Key
"...containing nine clues that if followed precisely..."

The word may be "if"

"if" follows the nine clues.?

There are however 2 occurrences of "if" in the poem. Both capitalized at the beginning of a line.

There are nine lines of the poem sandwiched between these two lines beginning with "if".
02-04-2014, 04:17 PM,
The Key
Smile
02-04-2014, 04:22 PM,
The Key
Yes, Rick. It will change with the weather.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Word Key/Ghost Key/Collective Key Ricky Nowak 76 2,300 06-08-2015, 05:52 PM
Last Post: trigace