Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can feel it coming
08-16-2018, 04:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-17-2018, 01:32 PM by crazyfamily.)
You can feel it coming
True facts? There are only facts. What defines news as fake?

razyfamily

[Image: b35c3b72ad120002790bcde6657d05a7.png]

Here's a fact: Conservatives are not fiscally conservative.

[Image: 967f51a28ffa3a3ce56828c03b5635d1.png]

razyfamily
08-16-2018, 05:29 PM,
You can feel it coming
Ok, False Fact vs True Fact.

Are you still beating your wife? False fact
Are you still beating your wife.. in golf? True fact

All depends on the context...
On the golf course with wife standing next to the tee with golf club in hand... Asking the question... "Do you beat your wife?".. Yes
True fact.

Asking you in front of the media, camera facing out in the woods, with context of golf course taken out, no green, no tee, no wife ... "Do you beat your wife?.. Yes

Answer is still yes. Both are facts...one is True, the other False.

Can't spin Brennan... True fact.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
08-16-2018, 05:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2018, 05:44 PM by crazyfamily.)
You can feel it coming
"Are you still beating your wife?" Is a joke that has nothing to do with Trump's claims of fake news. Are you serious? Because that's a stupid example. Please define fake news.

No one is spinning Brennan's voting record. It is not illegal to vote for a communist candidate despite that ridiculous law, and voting for any one candidate doesn't make you into a member of that party. We could go on and examine all of these so-called republicans who were democrats before they smelled money if you like, but I don't care to.

The FACT is that Michael Flynn admitted lying to the president and Vice President about his contact with Russian diplomats, AND failing to register as a foreign agent for his lobbying work on behalf of the Turkish Government. If anyone should have their security clearance revoked is an agent of a foreign government. I'm calling BS. Trump is systematically marginalizing anyone who speaks out against him. Exactly what you'd expect from Vladimir Putin.

razyfamily
08-16-2018, 06:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2018, 07:42 PM by wishiIwasRich.)
You can feel it coming
Can't distinguish fake news... Gee.. It is really not hard....ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, MSN, CNN, Washington compost, New York whines, take your pick. Most of us know it when we see....most.

08-16-2018, 07:06 PM,
You can feel it coming
Just because Faux News won’t report it doesn’t make it fake. What a bunch of conservative partisan theatrics.

razyfamily
08-16-2018, 07:28 PM,
You can feel it coming
Do you watch any Fox news?

08-16-2018, 10:05 PM,
You can feel it coming
Absolutely not. I read it occasionally. I don’t watch msnbc either. I read my news.

razyfamily
08-16-2018, 11:08 PM,
Stupid kind of funny
I watch both the NBC Today (first thing 7:00 A.M., BBC, and Fox. I watch Fox business, alot because I'm a day trader. I read numerous news sources from liberal to conservative. I'm certainly informed on both sides.
Wonder why stock market going up? You might want to watch Fox business.

08-17-2018, 03:04 PM,
You can feel it coming
I couldn't believe my ears yesterday when I heard that Faux News reported that the United States defeated communist Japan! That's great news. I mean, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? NO! Great news!

razyfamily
08-20-2018, 11:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2018, 11:42 AM by crazyfamily.)
You can feel it coming
Watching the President's death spiral is a bit like watching reruns of yesterday's football game and being amazed at the outcome even though you've already seen it. The president's playbook has already played out in the public arena, and we know how the story ends.

Trump elicited the memory of Joseph McCarthy the other day by equating the Mueller investigation with McCarthyism. Despite the obvious disconnect, there is one comparison to Joseph McCarthy that sticks rather nicely.

McCarthy teamed with Chief Counsel Roy Cohn in his campaign to trash Americans along his path to notoriety in the mid '50's, though Cohn couldn't keep himself from trouble as he was ultimately disbarred from legal practice in New York State in 1988.

Quote:In a unanimous decision, a five-judge panel of the Appellate Division of State Supreme Court said his conduct in four legal matters was "unethical," "unprofessional" and, in one case, "particularly reprehensible."

Cohn kept many high profile and high powered friends as clients such as Donald Trump. In another interesting twist of coincidence-by-design, Cohn was an acquaintance of Roger Stone who worked for the Richard Nixon re-election campaign. Stone and Trump have long been friends, and Stone worked briefly as an advisor to Trump when he began to test a run for the White House in 1987. Stone has remained in contact with Trump and, in fact, has been linked to Trump's firing of James Comey, and has been investigated for his purported role in the Clinton Email fiasco involving Wikileaks.

Here's the background on Cohn, Stone and Trump:
Quote:Perhaps it was Stone’s reputation for doing political dirty tricks during his time at CREEP[Committee to RE-Elect the President] working with Chuck “Tex” Colson that gave him the credentials to gain an audience with Cohn. When he arrived at Cohn’s Manhattan townhouse, Stone discovered him in his bathrobe meeting with Anthony “Fat Tony” Salerno of the Genovese crime family. Nine years later, in 1988, Salerno was convicted for allocating contracts and obtaining payoffs in the concrete construction of sixteen Manhattan buildings, including Trump Plaza.
https://washingtonmonthly.com/2018/02/23...ald-trump/

Here comes the sticky comparison:
Quote:As a lawyer [Cohn] represented such diverse clients as Donald Trump and Sam Lefrak, the real-estate executives...He also represented Carmine Galante, who before his death was said by authorities to be Mafia "boss of all bosses," and Tony (Fat Tony) Salerno, also said to be a Mafia chieftain.

"Truth is hardly ever an absolute -there are so many elements," Mr. Cohn said after sucessfully defending Mr. Salerno, who was accused of income-tax violations. He said Mr. Salerno, known as a gambling kingpin, was "technically guilty," but the lawyer said he had won the case because he had shown that Mr. Salerno, unlike most gamblers, had actually declared and paid taxes on most of his income.

Yesterday Giuliani revisited this theme with Chuck Todd on NBC’s “Meet the Press”:
Quote:Giuliani said: “When you tell me that, you know, he should testify because he’s going to tell the truth and he shouldn’t worry, well that’s so silly because it’s somebody’s version of the truth. Not the truth.”

“Truth is truth,” Todd responded.

“No, no, it isn’t truth,” Giuliani said. “Truth isn’t truth. The President of the United States says, “I didn’t …”

A startled Todd answered: “Truth isn’t truth?”

Giuliani: “No, no, no.”

Additionally, yesterday Trump connected Mueller's investigation to the Watergate Conspiracy in a tweet by claiming that his former White House counsel, Don McGahn, is no John Dean who was a "RAT." John Dean was Nixon's White House Counsel who turned evidence on Nixon, and, of course, the term "rat" is a classic mob moniker used to describe witnesses who turn evidence.

So, Trump believes that Nixon should not have been impeached because he did nothing wrong? Or, doing things illegally is okay as long as there is no rat? It is apparent now that America has elected it's first Mobster President.

Trump also compared Paul Manafort to legendary mobster, Al Capone.

Quote:Looking back on history, who was treated worse, Alfonse Capone, legendary mob boss, killer and “Public Enemy Number One,” or Paul Manafort, political operative & Reagan/Dole darling, now serving solitary confinement - although convicted of nothing? Where is the Russian Collusion?

This appears to say that Capone should have been let go because the tax evasion charges had nothing to do with being a murdering mobster! Tax evasion is still a crime, I think. This is still America, I think!

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What’s our country coming to? JosephHooker 29 3,338 03-05-2018, 05:18 AM
Last Post: JosephHooker
  can you feel it? mdc777 3 734 11-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: