Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can feel it coming
08-20-2018, 02:21 PM,
You can feel it coming
My "Crooks" or Your "Crooks"..
Wow, wonder who comes to mind first.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
08-20-2018, 03:06 PM,
You can feel it coming
Yep, Al Sharpton comes to mind.

08-20-2018, 04:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2018, 05:00 PM by crazyfamily.)
You can feel it coming
I don't think you guys realize how stupid that sounds. So, white collar criminals who've already bilked millions from the tax payers should be allowed to continue stealing from the public because.....? They're really nice guys? They're white? Because locking up street punks is more fun? Please explain.

...and please don't act like tax evasion is stealing from the federal government, because it is stealing from the public funds that are used for everything from military expenses to protecting your mobster president.

Plus Manafort is charged with additional crimes:

Quote:Manafort is charged with conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, and false statements. Manafort and Kilimnik are charged with conspiracy to obstruct justice and obstruction of justice.

razyfamily
08-20-2018, 06:34 PM,
You can feel it coming
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepen...=undefined

Sounds like a Witch Hunt?
Happen before the election or anything to do with Trump.

Al & Paul are both rich.
So if both are guilty, prosecute by the proper investigative bodies.

Let's leave stupid and "White" out of the conversation. You could come across as a racist.

08-20-2018, 09:36 PM,
You can feel it coming
Here’s why it’s not a witch hunt...

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-releas...1/download

Quote:By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as follows:

(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

© If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters. (d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are
applicable to the Special Counsel.

There you go, NO WITCH HUNT just an investigation. Once again, Trump is the purveyor of fake news. The Special Counsel is authorized to investigate any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation. The Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation.

Trump just doesn’t understand how the United States government operates, or he just doesn’t care. That doesn’t make it fake news or a witch hunt.

razyfamily
08-22-2018, 09:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-23-2018, 06:55 AM by crazyfamily.)
You can feel it coming
[Image: b29bd8c75a1fc16b93e1f2c56851d445.png]
https://www.vox.com/2018/8/21/17766218/m...d-indicted

Here's the most compelling discussion illustrating exactly how close the US government is to being a dictatorship.

Essentially, in the absence of any action on the part of congress to rein in the president, the President of the United States of America appears to be above the law as long as he/she is in office. It's hard to imagine congress bending over to a president-gone-wild, but with each new day I wonder how much is it going to take. A state attorney could test the whole thing without impunity by bringing an indictment, but is there one willing to do so? Not yet.

A few decades ago a republican congress couldn't stand the thought of President Clinton exploiting a White House aid for sexual favors and they pursued him until he perjured himself in testimony. Basically, Clinton cracked. He should have never agreed to any of it and instead should have fired Ken Starr. We would not be in the position that we are today unable to stop a lunatic in the office of the President of the United States.

But, you say, when democrats regain control of congress they can begin the impeachment process, and that's true. But Trump has launched a full-on attack of our democratic process with the unfettered approval of a republican controlled congress. He is trying to instill distrust of our election process by claiming millions of fraudulent votes. He has villainized the Democrat Party as a whole, marginalized the Federal Bureau of Investigation, is working to marginalize the Central Intelligence Agency, and he has named the mainstream press the enemy of the people while embracing conservative media outlets of his choosing and their personalities who blindly support his agenda.

One thing is oh-so-apparent; Trump has exposed the frailty of our government. The United States President has the unrestrained power to fire any Federal employee, and I think we are about to see exactly how far a president is willing to take it. Frankly, I'm shocked. The only thing that may stand in his way is time. Barring a military coup, there may not be enough time for a systematic destruction of our democracy.

Once America comes to it's senses and rediscovers right from wrong, competence from incompetence, sensibility and civility, we need to explore some additional checks and balances on the office of the president. For as much as Trump fantasizes about it, he is no Vladimir Putin or Kim Jong Un. Thank God(and I'm an atheist).

razyfamily
08-22-2018, 09:33 AM,
You can feel it coming
Ignore this rhetoric.. nothing but a Witch Hunt.

08-22-2018, 09:50 AM,
You can feel it coming
(08-22-2018, 09:33 AM)wishiIwasRich Wrote: Ignore this rhetoric.. nothing but a Witch Hunt.

The really funny thing about conservatives' claim of "witch hunt" is that Trump could stop the "witch hunt" by proving he's not a witch!

[Image: 1f3180c3c3edc8c73b097d2e5897ae91.png]

Of course, it's not that simple - mainly because the "witch hunt" continues to find witches.

razyfamily
08-22-2018, 09:54 AM,
You can feel it coming
I like the
"Thrill of the Chase"
More fun than this.
Anybody got any new clues figured out.

08-22-2018, 10:02 AM,
You can feel it coming
(08-22-2018, 09:54 AM)wishiIwasRich Wrote: I like the
"Thrill of the Chase"
More fun than this.
Anybody got any new clues figured out.

No one believes any claim that clues have been solved either. I used to try to talk about it, but you're ridiculed and marginalized. Seems like a common theme.

This is the therapy room. If you want to discuss the chase you should hang out in the general discussions room.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What’s our country coming to? JosephHooker 29 3,931 03-05-2018, 05:18 AM
Last Post: JosephHooker
  can you feel it? mdc777 3 819 11-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: