Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can feel it coming
3 hours ago,
You can feel it coming
My "Crooks" or Your "Crooks"..
Wow, wonder who comes to mind first.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
3 hours ago, (This post was last modified: 3 hours ago by Seeker9.)
RE: You can feel it coming
In America,if you go to jail for tax evasion, you're living off of taxes as a result of not paying taxes.
2 hours ago,
You can feel it coming
Yep, Al Sharpton comes to mind.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
1 hour ago, (This post was last modified: 48 minutes ago by crazyfamily.)
You can feel it coming
I don't think you guys realize how stupid that sounds. So, white collar criminals who've already bilked millions from the tax payers should be allowed to continue stealing from the public because.....? They're really nice guys? They're white? Because locking up street punks is more fun? Please explain.

...and please don't act like tax evasion is stealing from the federal government, because it is stealing from the public funds that are used for everything from military expenses to protecting your mobster president.

Plus Manafort is charged with additional crimes:

Quote:Manafort is charged with conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, and false statements. Manafort and Kilimnik are charged with conspiracy to obstruct justice and obstruction of justice.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What’s our country coming to? JosephHooker 29 2,566 03-05-2018, 05:18 AM
Last Post: JosephHooker
  can you feel it? mdc777 3 597 11-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: