Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a New Password or find a lost one
06-21-2013, 09:35 AM,
The forum creates strange passwords, and I like to use my own. I believe you can click on the red Login Here link and go to the bottom and it says lost password. You should be able to then create your own that you can remember or retrieve a lost one.

I just found an easier way to change your password to something you want. Go to the link that says EDIT PROFILE and you can put in the password you'd like to use.
06-21-2013, 11:01 AM,
Did you reset all our our passwords? I had to request a new one just now and log in again. The board has always remembered me up till today. Anyways, I'm here now!
06-21-2013, 11:13 AM,
No I can't see anyone's passwords and have no control over that. Maybe your cache on your browser got cleared some how.

and of course I'm happy your here!! ;-)
06-21-2013, 12:05 PM,
@Steph

The sign in and password is working great for me……I did change my password like you said. The notification emails of new post or comments are also working well now. I like how I can follow a thread without having to make a comment.

Good job…..

06-21-2013, 12:14 PM,
Oh that's good to know. I haven't tried to subscribe to them by email yet. I just keep going to the page and reloading it to see what's new. Very cool.