Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for those who have found the Blaze
04-12-2018, 07:48 PM,
I thought that Forrest said that the clues get easier to solve as you go (#1 being the hardest and # 9 being the easiest), since the blaze is at or near the end, shouldn't the remaining clues be very easy to solve?
04-12-2018, 08:19 PM,
RE: Question for those who have found the Blaze
I have not found that the blaze is near the end and it very challenging. But wwwh is so hard that I can see how it could be seen as easier. IMO. IMO.

Kpro
https://forum.hintofriches.com/
04-12-2018, 08:36 PM,
(04-12-2018, 07:48 PM)Mr.X Wrote: I thought that Forrest said that the clues get easier to solve as you go (#1 being the hardest and # 9 being the easiest), since the blaze is at or near the end, shouldn't the remaining clues be very easy to solve?

I do believe I remember the same thing about Forrest saying they get easier.

In my experience, the first two clues were a guess that I later managed to verify and each consecutive place was more difficult to find than the last.

Maybe I'm going backwards..
04-12-2018, 08:44 PM,
I found it easy to get to the blaze, but extremely challenging to get beyond it. Keep in mind that ff ALSO said that (paraphrasing) if he told us what the home of Brown was, we would walk right to the treasure. So I dont really agree that the clues get easier.
04-12-2018, 11:28 PM,
(04-12-2018, 07:48 PM)Mr.X Wrote: I thought that Forrest said that the clues get easier to solve as you go (#1 being the hardest and # 9 being the easiest), since the blaze is at or near the end, shouldn't the remaining clues be very easy to solve?

Forrest said that the clues get easier. Easier what? Easier to solve? No, he didn't say that. Maybe in his mind they are easier to solve, though in reality maybe they are easier to access. WWWH being the most difficult to access because of where it's located.

Consider that Preston said that Forrest told him the last clue would be where his car was parked at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. That would be very easy to access.

razyfamily
04-13-2018, 05:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 05:42 AM by astree.)
FENN: Yeah, I have some advice. Read the book. And then study the poem. Over and over. Read it over and over. Maybe even memorize it. And then go back and read the book again looking for hints that are in the book that are going to help you with the clues that are in the poem. That’s the best advice that I can give. You have to find out - you have to learn where the first clue is. They get progressively easier after you discover where the first clue is.

http://www.eisradio.org/item/003/
=====

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

“Poetry is the art of saying what you mean but disguising it”
04-13-2018, 07:11 AM,
Well, that seems rather conclusive, doesn't it. I suppose then that when you find WWWH there must be an obvious way down. Okay, difficult but not impossible.

razyfamily
04-13-2018, 08:41 AM,
(04-13-2018, 07:11 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Well, that seems rather conclusive, doesn't it. I suppose then that when you find WWWH there must be an obvious way down. Okay, difficult but not impossible.

razyfamily

In addition to the interpretation that the clues get easier to find or solve I like your angle on it which is that the clues might get easier to physically follow
=====

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

“Poetry is the art of saying what you mean but disguising it”
04-15-2018, 09:46 PM,

If you are brave and in the the wood that the marvel gaze looks at maybe.
04-15-2018, 10:22 PM,
(04-15-2018, 09:51 PM)legacyhelper Wrote:

Yes, no, or maybe. What does it matter what any given opinion is?
Just solve. The opinions of others (who haven't solved the poem) should
not be worth much to you. Go back to the poem, and don't spend too
much time on the blogs. In a few months, this will all be over, IMO.

If Mr. X knows where the X is he also knows where the Blaze is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Really Interesting Clues found on a BOTG including "Blaze" PHOTOS! DeltaDuo 28 1,704 10-15-2018, 11:45 AM
Last Post: filmguy
  If you have been wise and found the blaze...?? Gordon Lightfoot 8 1,674 09-22-2018, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Fgump
Question Found the rainbow, the cold, wwwh, blaze SOLVED DeeepThnkr 11 8,891 07-04-2017, 03:10 PM
Last Post: dejoka
  If you've been wise and found the blaze FollowMeDown 6 2,089 07-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Anyone else found this blaze? Mindy 2 1,430 12-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Weekly Words / Question, May 13 - Blaze and Chest astree 52 31,968 05-19-2016, 06:49 AM
Last Post: pidmt