Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amtrak magazine article (April 2018)
04-13-2018, 11:24 AM,
RE: Amtrak magazine article (April 2018)
Something to joke about?
04-13-2018, 03:05 PM,
(04-13-2018, 11:24 AM)filmguy Wrote: Something to joke about?

In light of those who have died.....probably not.
04-13-2018, 03:25 PM,
I think the comment was originally made long before anyone died and the journalist could have picked it up from the hoD. It was funny at the time. No need to be so sensitive.

razyfamily
04-13-2018, 06:27 PM,
Lol, that article is full of pretty bold mistakes. Want me to list them? Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
04-13-2018, 06:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 06:41 PM by Bet.)
This was posted on Thor.

Yesterday, 10:37 PM
I (KPro) asked Forrest what he thought of the article.

From Forrest Fenn: It has lots of errors and some made-up quotes. f

As always, thank you Forrest for helping THORers. **with permission to post

I always wonder why people don’t post the entire email....these are words Kpro wrote, so how do we know they are not altered and was there more said not posted. Was thinking about the grilling M got when she posted the actual emails......but the same people over on Thor don’t question anything.
04-13-2018, 06:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 06:48 PM by Mindy.)
(04-13-2018, 06:40 PM)Bet Wrote: This was posted on Thor.

Yesterday, 10:37 PM
I (KPro) asked Forrest what he thought of the article.

From Forrest Fenn: It has lots of errors and some made-up quotes. f

As always, thank you Forrest for helping THORers. **with permission to post

I always wonder why people don’t post the entire email....these are words Kpro wrote, so how do we know they are not altered and was there more said not posted. Was thinking about the grilling M got when she posted the actual emails......but the same people over on Thor don’t question anything.

That’s just how it works, Bet. Kpro is not a threat. Only when you become a threat do you become a target.

I can say that Forrest said he never said he would bet on her. He told me so in an email. But then again, he’s full of contradictions, so who knows what was really said? I’m sure it’ll all come out eventually. When the greediest people finally realize that the most they’ll ever get is a few interviews, they’ll grow disillusioned, as DG has been many times before, but is always lured back by false hope and false promises. I know his tactics well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
04-13-2018, 07:24 PM,
(04-13-2018, 06:07 AM)astree Wrote: Forrest comments that some of the most intuitive searchers stay quiet.

Just curious. How does he know this? How does ff know the screen names of the "most intuitive searchers" to follow their posts on the blogs?
04-13-2018, 07:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 07:52 PM by Bet.)
(04-13-2018, 07:24 PM)brubr Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 06:07 AM)astree Wrote: Forrest comments that some of the most intuitive searchers stay quiet.

Just curious. How does he know this? How does ff know the screen names of the "most intuitive searchers" to follow their posts on the blogs?

Well they must not stay that quiet or he wouldn’t know about their existence.

I find it interesting that both Digging Gypsy and Ff appear to be in spin mode.....because according to the article DG knows she is in the right area because FF implied she was close. DG says the writer made it up or something. I don’t have the exact passage. In light of Fenn saying he would never comment on someone’s solve looks like somebody doing the article may have overshared.
04-13-2018, 08:05 PM,
(04-13-2018, 07:34 PM)Bet Wrote: I find it interesting that both Digging Gypsy and Ff appear to be in spin mode.....because according to the article DG knows she is in the right area because FF told her she was close. DG says the writer made it up or something. I don’t have the exact passage. In light of Fenn saying he would never comment on someone’s solve looks like somebody doing the article may have overshared.
This is the same women who said she would destroy her emails from FF if he told her if the picture on page 99 was a map.

And speaking of DG.....I probably shouldnt point this out, but after months of the most unearthly hate-filled ranting, ridicule, and incredibly offensive cyberbullying directed at Steph, Mindy and CC from Harry's and THOR (really, Kpro??), I'm going to jump in.

So DG says....“He gave me the big head to think, Well dang, I’m hot. I’m in the area,” Uh....isnt that the same bullsh!t they all claim Steph and Mindy were operating on? S and M supposedly think (according to posters on Harry's and THOR) they are close because ff gave them personal hints, but according to the horse's mouth, he gave hints to HER as well. Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

Also, according to ff, “If I were a betting man I’d bet on this woman.” He didnt say what he would bet on her to do, exactly. Fail maybe? Miss the boat entirely? Since DG seems to be a legend in her own mind, she assumes ff is telling her she is really close. Kind of sounds more like a smart-alecky man comment to me. You know, ladies, where the guy wants you to think he's giving you a compliment, but its really just the opposite.

And if any of you MORONS on Harry's or THOR want to come after me, I have one thing to say.

BRING. IT.
04-13-2018, 08:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 08:35 PM by Bet.)
(04-13-2018, 08:05 PM)brubr Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 07:34 PM)Bet Wrote: I find it interesting that both Digging Gypsy and Ff appear to be in spin mode.....because according to the article DG knows she is in the right area because FF told her she was close. DG says the writer made it up or something. I don’t have the exact passage. In light of Fenn saying he would never comment on someone’s solve looks like somebody doing the article may have overshared.
This is the same women who said she would destroy her emails from FF if he told her if the picture on page 99 was a map.

And speaking of DG.....I probably shouldnt point this out, but after months of the most unearthly hate-filled ranting, ridicule, and incredibly offensive cyberbullying directed at Steph, Mindy and CC from Harry's and THOR (really, Kpro??), I'm going to jump in.

So DG says....“He gave me the big head to think, Well dang, I’m hot. I’m in the area,” Uh....isnt that the same bullsh!t they all claim Steph and Mindy were operating on? S and M supposedly think (according to posters on Harry's and THOR) they are close because ff gave them personal hints, but according to the horse's mouth, he gave hints to HER as well. Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

Also, according to ff, “If I were a betting man I’d bet on this woman.” He didnt say what he would bet on her to do, exactly. Fail maybe? Miss the boat entirely? Since DG seems to be a legend in her own mind, she assumes ff is telling her she is really close. Kind of sounds more like a smart-alecky man comment to me. You know, ladies, where the guy wants you to think he's giving you a compliment, but its really just the opposite.

And if any of you MORONS on Harry's or THOR want to come after me, I have one thing to say.

BRING. IT.
Yes, indeedy the hypocrisy is stunning.
Must be some pretty salacious things in those emails.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fennboree 2018 Windy City 3 473 06-02-2018, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Windy City
  CNBC Article, April 25 2018 astree 1 572 04-26-2018, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  searcher coin contest ends April 27 mdc777 4 652 04-23-2018, 10:19 AM
Last Post: mdc777
  CNBC Article 04-17-2018 Diogenes the Cynic 15 2,063 04-19-2018, 12:26 AM
Last Post: monkeyking
  Amtrak article publicly compromises the chase, imo. Bet 24 2,604 04-17-2018, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Bet
  April 15th: Jackie Robinson day ThrillChaser 8 2,537 04-14-2018, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth