Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amtrak magazine article (April 2018)
04-14-2018, 08:58 AM,
RE: Amtrak magazine article (April 2018)
(04-14-2018, 08:38 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Pretty cool that a week ago, before the magazine came out, I correctly predidcted that Diggin Gypsy was the top threat female searcher in the chase(pats back).

"correctly predicted" must mean something that I don't see in my dictionary. I would advise against doing much "patting" your back -- you might wind up shoving those knives in deeper after the rest of the female searchers are done with you. Smile

#Dale Carnegie
04-14-2018, 08:58 AM,
Amtrak magazine article (April 2018)
(04-13-2018, 07:24 PM)brubr Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 06:07 AM)astree Wrote: Forrest comments that some of the most intuitive searchers stay quiet.

Just curious. How does he know this? How does ff know the screen names of the "most intuitive searchers" to follow their posts on the blogs?

The biggest irony is in the DG story. The most intuitive searchers don't over-share.

razyfamily
04-14-2018, 09:12 AM,
(04-14-2018, 08:58 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 08:38 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Pretty cool that a week ago, before the magazine came out, I correctly predidcted that Diggin Gypsy was the top threat female searcher in the chase(pats back).

"correctly predicted" must mean something that I don't see in my dictionary. I would advise against doing much "patting" your back -- you might wind up shoving those knives in deeper after the rest of the female searchers are done with you. Smile

#Dale Carnegie
I'd point out morning time,pre coffee typos also if I didn't have any bold,very correct predictions to make.
04-14-2018, 09:23 AM,
(04-13-2018, 06:44 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 06:40 PM)Bet Wrote: This was posted on Thor.

Yesterday, 10:37 PM
I (KPro) asked Forrest what he thought of the article.

From Forrest Fenn: It has lots of errors and some made-up quotes. f

As always, thank you Forrest for helping THORers. **with permission to post

I always wonder why people don’t post the entire email....these are words Kpro wrote, so how do we know they are not altered and was there more said not posted. Was thinking about the grilling M got when she posted the actual emails......but the same people over on Thor don’t question anything.

That’s just how it works, Bet. Kpro is not a threat. Only when you become a threat do you become a target.

I can say that Forrest said he never said he would bet on her. He told me so in an email. But then again, he’s full of contradictions, so who knows what was really said? I’m sure it’ll all come out eventually. When the greediest people finally realize that the most they’ll ever get is a few interviews, they’ll grow disillusioned, as DG has been many times before, but is always lured back by false hope and false promises. I know his tactics well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrapbook 50 on Dal's. Forrest wrote about DG and says, "If I were a betting man I’d bet on this woman."
04-14-2018, 09:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-14-2018, 09:48 AM by brubr.)
Ah, the gutter king himself responds and does exactly what I want him to do. Dang, you're easy to manipulate, Harry! And you call ME a "dumb bunny"!?

Hear me all and listen good: I do not know and have never met Forrest Fenn. I have never been to a Fennborree and I do not know any of you people. I do know what I've been reading and its a defamation lawsuit in the making. Keep it up over there; you're creating your own demise Lovely.

And as for, "Wow the people at CC are really jealous that CC is being left out of the chase. " Think so, do you? Guess we'll find out.

(Note to CC: Now watch, those losers will be apoplectic in reply)

(04-14-2018, 08:58 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: The biggest irony is in the DG story. The most intuitive searchers don't over-share.

razyfamily

So true.
04-14-2018, 10:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-14-2018, 10:26 AM by Seeker9.)
Nobody really even cares about harrys place.Just a bunch of disgruntled dudes, who are now being forced to read Geydelkins odd posts, which we now know are caused by the effects of the marijuana poisioning...Harry needs to pull the plug on that place Smile
04-14-2018, 11:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-14-2018, 11:29 AM by Bet.)
(04-14-2018, 10:26 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Nobody really even cares about harrys place.Just a bunch of disgruntled dudes, who are now being forced to read Geydelkins odd posts, which we now know are caused by the effects of the marijuana poisioning...Harry needs to pull the plug on that place Smile

Lol, I know.....was always wondering what they were smoking over there. Now we know.....some weed is laced with rat poisoning. But there is a whole thread entitled Smoke some weed.

(04-14-2018, 09:23 AM)Banksy Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 06:44 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 06:40 PM)Bet Wrote: This was posted on Thor.

Yesterday, 10:37 PM
I (KPro) asked Forrest what he thought of the article.

From Forrest Fenn: It has lots of errors and some made-up quotes. f

As always, thank you Forrest for helping THORers. **with permission to post

I always wonder why people don’t post the entire email....these are words Kpro wrote, so how do we know they are not altered and was there more said not posted. Was thinking about the grilling M got when she posted the actual emails......but the same people over on Thor don’t question anything.

That’s just how it works, Bet. Kpro is not a threat. Only when you become a threat do you become a target.

I can say that Forrest said he never said he would bet on her. He told me so in an email. But then again, he’s full of contradictions, so who knows what was really said? I’m sure it’ll all come out eventually. When the greediest people finally realize that the most they’ll ever get is a few interviews, they’ll grow disillusioned, as DG has been many times before, but is always lured back by false hope and false promises. I know his tactics well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrapbook 50 on Dal's. Forrest wrote about DG and says, "If I were a betting man I’d bet on this woman."

And this equates to the following quote how exactly?
“He gave me the big head to think, Well dang, I’m hot. I’m in the area” DG
04-14-2018, 11:54 AM,
(04-14-2018, 10:26 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Nobody really even cares about harrys place.Just a bunch of disgruntled dudes, who are now being forced to read Geydelkins odd posts, which we now know are caused by the effects of the marijuana poisioning...Harry needs to pull the plug on that place Smile

ROFLMAO!! Thanks for that day brightener.
04-14-2018, 12:00 PM,
Good things come to those who wait.
Funny how someone would think I'd be jealous over a story written about them. No....I was ticked that I knew if you get with f the way you were...you'd get "special" treatment. Only way I see this as a non scam is if I was flat out fraudulently lied to.
© Stephanie
04-14-2018, 12:16 PM,
Wow, you morons on Harry's are really going overboard. Nice to know you are all so easy to manipulate. Presby:

"Brubr needs to "bring it" over to Harry's if she wants to get into it and prove her point. Where SHE won't be banned by Harry. Quit hiding behind Mitty's obsession to ban anyone that disagrees with her or her supporters on CC.

She has a membership here, I've seen her logged in. So drag your sorry a** over here to Harry's if you really want to challenge searchers Brubr. IMFO."

I do NOT have any membership on Harry's and I have never logged in over there. Nor will I ever. I would never jump into your sewer.

And for those of you on Harry's who cannot read, the article QUOTES DG as saying:

“My sisters and daughters, we’re brave Viking women. Nothing scares us anymore.”

Ah, but now she claims she never said that. Sure, honey. I suspect the author of this article, like any good interviewer, stroked DG's sizable ego just enough to get her to say some pretty awesome things. Just like that gem. After all, the author introduced her as "infamous" for SOME reason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8/31/2018 what’s the word illinoisghost 2 1,103 09-03-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  New Question on MW, 7.28.2018 inohury 0 566 07-28-2018, 12:05 PM
Last Post: inohury
  Latest Fenn Article in Wired Magazine MuertodeCorrales 7 1,225 07-27-2018, 03:19 PM
Last Post: muset
  Fennboree 2018 Windy City 3 738 06-02-2018, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Windy City
  CNBC Article, April 25 2018 astree 1 772 04-26-2018, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  searcher coin contest ends April 27 mdc777 4 896 04-23-2018, 10:19 AM
Last Post: mdc777