Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Amtrak article publicly compromises the chase, imo.
04-15-2018, 11:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2018, 12:05 PM by Bet.)
DG made some pretty significant claims in the Amtrak article, as was quoted by the author. Her attacks on admin. are obvious to anyone in the Chase. It is liable if what you say damages another persons reputation and what was said is false. Admin I would have your attorney look into this if I were you. Why people think that publicly demonizing people is okay, need to realize that there can be consequences if what they say is not true. The level of pettiness in the article is amazing. Not only has she maligned admin (everyone knows this is who she is talking about).....she further compromises the integrity of the chase by saying FF told her she was closer than anybody. Why is he talking to her at all?
The chase is a cesspool.....doesn’t matter where you are swimming it all still stinks.

“When Forrest wrote those things about me, said I was closer than anybody, the women went nuts. Some of ’em are just mad that they can’t find it, so they call him a liar or accuse me of terrible things. But I think they’re just mad cause they overmaxed their credit cards and they still haven’t found it yet.”
04-15-2018, 12:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2018, 12:57 PM by Bet.)
RE: Amtrak article publicly compromises the chase, imo.
This is true. I am hanging around to see how this unfolds. How do you think this article helps the Fenn legacy, since you are it’s helper. Does it help or hurt?
04-15-2018, 01:45 PM,
None of it matters once the TC is found.
04-15-2018, 01:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2018, 01:59 PM by Bet.)
Actually, I think it does matter and it makes it more difficult for whoever finds the TC. If it is a woman it most certainly complicates things. Giving all these women “big heads” and having them run their mouths off has done nothing but hurt their fellow searchers.
04-15-2018, 02:23 PM,
(04-15-2018, 01:45 PM)antigroove Wrote: None of it matters once the TC is found.

When it's found will everyone just go in peace?

Or, will this drama continue if the discovery is announced (and proven) but the solution is not revealed?

Just curious.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"The search is supposed to be fun. f"
04-15-2018, 02:39 PM,
(04-15-2018, 02:23 PM)Milan Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 01:45 PM)antigroove Wrote: None of it matters once the TC is found.

When it's found will everyone just go in peace?

Or, will this drama continue if the discovery is announced (and proven) but the solution is not revealed?

Just curious.

I think it would be a tragedy if the solution is not revealed. Yes, if the solution cannot or will not be revealed you can expect an uproar, imo.
04-15-2018, 02:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2018, 03:00 PM by muset.)
(04-15-2018, 11:50 AM)Bet Wrote: DG made some pretty significant claims in the Amtrak article, as was quoted by the author. Her attacks on admin. are obvious to anyone in the Chase. ...

Jeez, Bet.. I didn't know or care who DG might have been talking about and since she named no names the only person making trouble is.. you.

I don't think it's right to sit on the sidelines tossing rocks at us. You're a smart person; you can choose to use your talents to make life brighter and better for those around you, or you can waste your talent on negativity.. Please try the former for a while, with respect. Peace.
04-15-2018, 03:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2018, 03:16 PM by Bet.)
(04-15-2018, 02:59 PM)muset Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 11:50 AM)Bet Wrote: DG made some pretty significant claims in the Amtrak article, as was quoted by the author. Her attacks on admin. are obvious to anyone in the Chase. ...

Jeez, Bet.. I didn't know or care who DG might have been talking about and since she named no names the only person making trouble is.. you.

I don't think it's right to sit on the sidelines tossing rocks at us. You're a smart person; you can choose to use your talents to make life brighter and better for those around you, or you can waste your talent on negativity.. Please try the former for a while, with respect. Peace.

Tossing rocks at you, really? Just pointing out the absurdities in the Chase. Don’t read my posts if they trigger you so badly. Pretty sure there are a lot of safe spaces to go around here. FYI there has been a long running feud between Admin and DG, but taking the fight to a national publication really crosses the line. And to all the Thor hypocrites who go running to Harry’s to bash people, you are no better than anyone else. The moral high road in the chase is littered with trash.
04-15-2018, 03:19 PM,
(04-15-2018, 03:11 PM)Bet Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 02:59 PM)muset Wrote:

Tossing rocks at you, really? Just pointing out the absurdities in the Chase. Don’t read my posts if they trigger you so badly. Pretty sure there are a lot of safe spaces to go around here. FYI there has been a long running feud between Admin and DG, but taking the fight to a national publication really crosses the line. And to all the Thor hypocrites who go running to Harry’s to bash people, you are no better than anyone else. The moral high road in the chase is littered with trash.

OK Bet. You know I'm not trying to argue with you.

I don't even know what or where is Thor or Harry. Obviously none of my business, so peace Bet.
04-16-2018, 04:54 AM,
About the article... Marti claims she was misquoted by the author. I contacted the author to get his side of the story. He replied and said he did not misquote her. He told me he records all his interviews and has them professionally transcribed. So Marti did actually say that F said she was closest. So that’s TWO women he supposedly told were close.

The author also said he knows about the poem blunder and is working to get it fixed online.

He said no one, including F, has contacted him about any errors.

He seems like a nice guy who genuinely tried to get things right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another new article about the chase brubr 4 729 07-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  Amtrak magazine article (April 2018) astree 53 9,275 04-17-2018, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  New Vox Article on the Chase crustacean 22 4,612 03-03-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: decall