Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think about it....
04-16-2018, 03:58 PM,
Think about it....
If clues 1 thru 9 were spread over many miles or states, and you needed a vehicle or something to transport you all the way there or halfway there, then why would you need to follow all of the clues?

That means that all of the clues are spread out in a very contained area. Some as much as a turn here and look there.
04-16-2018, 04:24 PM,
RE: Think about it....
(04-16-2018, 03:58 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: If clues 1 thru 9 were spread over many miles or states, and you needed a vehicle or something to transport you all the way there or halfway there, then why would you need to follow all of the clues?

That means that all of the clues are spread out in a very contained area. Some as much as a turn here and look there.

I think the clues are pretty far apart, like a mile or more between each.

To find the next clue, one must visit and experience the previous clue and its environs, I believe. Once the last clue is figured out, there is no need to walk from the first clue to the last one.

It would probably take several trips to figure out all nine clues; each time driving to the new search area but not stopping at the older clues on the way.

It's a hindrance to try and use Forrest's flippant remarks as hints or clues.
04-16-2018, 06:53 PM,
RE: Think about it....
I feel like I'm about to solve it and have no idea how to explain it.

I know one thing for certain: at some layer of meaning, the poem references locations within a mile squared or so. you will find no shortage of clues if you can knowingly get to the general location.